Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All footballed out 11:51 - May 14 with 2577 viewsPNENIL

Don't know about anyone else but im looking forward to a break for a few months till August with no football either televised or live. In fact im already on one. Not bothered with either of the champs league semi finals this week and the play offs, which is something I normally love, is not on my viewing list. Couldn't care less about the end of the premiership or FA cup final.
Think its a combination of a long season last time with the world cup and not much break and the fact that when your own team is doing badly your less in love with the game itself. Will enjoy some summer sports and recharge the batteries I think and do other things .
Anyone feel the same and just had enough of it all for a while?

All footballed out on 11:58 - May 14 with 2566 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I've not seen a live game since we finished, but I put that down to having a fascinating General Election to think about. I enjoyed my day of cricket last week.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

All footballed out on 12:21 - May 14 with 2559 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Same as BRR, except I fear for the England cricket team, and Lancs batting order is looking a bit weak, so might be a long summer.

Also Copa America starts around 2nd week in June so i'll get my football fix watching that.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

All footballed out on 12:29 - May 14 with 2555 viewsPNENIL

The election was fascinating till 10pm last thursday and the exit poll.
Think the Labour leadership contest will be interesting.

All footballed out on 12:38 - May 14 with 2545 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I think the field for this Labour leadership contest is the weakest I've ever seen.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

All footballed out on 17:09 - May 14 with 2507 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Strangely I feel the opposite - feel like we've been deprived football for 12 months and wouldn't mind watching a team who I want to win have a chance of doing just that. Least there's no getting excited about England this year only to be let down.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

All footballed out on 18:21 - May 14 with 2501 viewsWronga

Am looking forward to the Play Off finals (might even be a bit nervous for one of them) and then a summer of tennis, cricket and anything but football awaits whilst we watch the flames rise from Bloomfield Road (can't see any signs of a Phoenix yet!)

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

All footballed out on 20:31 - May 14 with 2485 viewsWindyMiller

Will watch the final couple of MOTD - still hope to see Pearson's face look like a slapped arse!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

All footballed out on 05:30 - May 15 with 2468 viewsTwoPhillips

Looking forward to the PNE Play off game but happy to bow out - how can you have an interest when we only have 4/5 players!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

All footballed out on 17:49 - May 23 with 2445 viewshopinandwishin

Whilst I know what you mean by 'had enough of it' .. I do love the Play Off weekend (especially if one result goes our way!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024