Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Cubero is gone as well 17:56 - May 17 with 2085 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/38668

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 18:01 - May 17 with 2076 viewsSTHolder

Is there only me who was never actually that impressed with him? Played a few decent balls but was fairly anonymous in most games and I think he would have gone missing again very early on next season. Clear as soon as the Oriol's went that he didn't want to be here. Can't say I'm that upset.

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 18:10 - May 17 with 2069 viewsSadallover

Did anyone really think that after his season with Blackpool that Cubero would return! It was always inevitable that he wouldn't come back. I used to see him when he was injured and always looked like he'd been slapped round the face with a wet kipper! He would have lasted 5 minutes in League One with his acrobatics and his rolling around the floor (great pic by the way - how I'll remember him!).

Talented player, way too good for the team he had around him and on that disgrace of a pitch but the one remaining memory of Jose Riga which has now gone. Thanks Jose - it was never going to work!

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 18:18 - May 17 with 2061 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Sadly he signed 4 years too late. Would have been good with decent players around him.

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 19:23 - May 17 with 2040 viewshopinandwishin

Had Cubero played with the team that Riga wanted to assemble then he could have been a jewel in the crown - alongside some of the team he ended up with he may as well have got his deckchair out and topped up his tan. End of the day we didn't even bother with a striker for most of the games he did play!

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 19:36 - May 17 with 2034 views1953Original

Maybe, judging by what he said in this interview, Clark got wind of what was going to happen with Cubero ...

And Clark feels the Costa Rican will have a big part to play in the future.

“We’ve activated Jose’s contract and we are delighted he’ll be staying with us next season,” he said.

“You worry about some players being able to cope with League One but I think you can see he’s very competitive and plays the game at a high tempo, so I have no worries about him in a lower league.”

“He’s the exact reverse of the type of player I don’t like.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 19:42 - May 17 with 2030 viewsHodderSeasider

I do not understand what the article is getting at. If a player satisfies the criteria for a work permit, it does not depend on which division his employing club plays in. The criteria involves the percentage of games the player has actually played for his country and his country's standing in the world rankings. Cubero may be looking for a get out, but I do not think the work permit approach will be successful! I may be wrong and would be happy to hear if someone knows differently!

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 05:26 - May 18 with 2002 viewsBenJen

Sounds to me like he just wants away and they probably have a clause - like Orlandi - that if the side are relegated then then contract extension can be negotiated.

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 07:28 - May 18 with 1994 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

From world cup Quarter-final to looking forward to life in League 1 and trips to Scunthorpe, Rochdale etc..... in less than 12 months! Going to make one hell of a book.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 09:28 - May 18 with 1982 viewsWindyMiller

Take it this wasn't taken in Blackpool!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 09:40 - May 18 with 1978 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Bet Karl hid a clause in his contract saying no surfing or blondes, expect a hefty fine Jose.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 13:19 - May 18 with 1961 viewshindu_seasider

It seems a coincidence that his clause change would if we went into league 1..........

Looks like Cubero is gone as well on 13:23 - May 18 with 1961 viewshindu_seasider

It seems a coincidence that his clause change would if we went into league 1..........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024