Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Redfearn come here with Thommo??? 15:13 - May 18 with 2482 viewsAllezBlackpool

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/12955307.Redfearn_appears_set_for_Le

Discuss

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Would Redfearn come here with Thommo??? on 16:36 - May 18 with 2449 viewsBFC_Tim

On one hand Karl would love this

<i>Neil Redfearn's time as Leeds head coach appears certain to end this week after club owner Massimo Cellino branded him "weak" and "a baby"</i>

On the other hand, not so much this!

<i>Cellino has risked the wrath of the supporters more with an outspoken attack on Redfearn, claiming the 49-year-old tried to turn them against him during his ban and saying that he loves the club more than his coach does</i>

I would welcome back Thommo with whoever tomorrow ..

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Would Redfearn come here with Thommo??? on 18:25 - May 18 with 2430 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I said in a previous post that it was the sort of management team that Oyston would like (but I still can't see it happening).

However, I'm sure some poster made a promise that involved season ticket, pies and seating arrangements if it did happen.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Rosler on 14:43 - May 20 with 2387 viewsAllezBlackpool

Uwe Takes over at Leeds...watch this space
[Post edited 20 May 2015 14:46]

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024