Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. 13:30 - May 24 with 7473 viewsBertandErnie

.. of the timescale that we would need to bring in players by the start of training and by the start of the season. Needless to say we didn't reach anywhere near what we needed to but it'd be good to see it back this summer just to remind us all of how many bodies we need in.

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 13:36 - May 24 with 7449 viewssteve_g

If we're honest Dunne (although have major misgivings about him) and maybe Ferguson if he has a good pre-season will be good enough to start the season for us. We need another 16 players minimum and more importantly rather than numbers we actually need some quality in the side.

However, as we saw last season no pre-season kills you before you've started and so I'd say with only 5 weeks to go until the players return the maths probably speak for themselves!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 20:15 - May 24 with 7414 viewsAVFTT

An ODB update from Twitter

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 20:23 - May 24 with 7411 viewsBertandErnie

A player every 2.4 days is worse than I thought!! Cheers ODB - please keep the stats coming - it amuses me and bemuses me how bad a club we are!!

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 21:25 - May 24 with 7380 viewsTwoPhillips

There is a weird irony in that Preston are better equipped for life in a higher league and we are ill-equipped for life in League One. I hope Karl Oyston feels some shame this evening - but is probably out shooting defenceless creatures.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 23:49 - May 24 with 7374 viewsPlumbs

A real fan is onedavebamber and teaches everyone the lesson that if you're going to blog then having something relevant to say. Rather than try to be edgy and look a complete buffoon like some.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 10:18 - May 25 with 7342 viewswespens

On the up side of that we only need a couple more players to start a 5 a side game (although with no keeper it would have to be 'three and you're in!!)

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 11:08 - May 25 with 7333 viewsSouthPier

Notice ODB has done an update on his Twitter today

In order to have an 18 man squad in place for the start of the season, @BlackpoolFC must sign a player every 6.82 days.

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 11:11 - May 26 with 7291 viewsBenJen

Bearing in mind that a manager isn't going to be in situ and ready to bring in new players until the end of the month then you may as well knock another 9 days off the available time. I reckon 16 players are needed in 30 days of June and so we need a player every other day .. could prove interesting!

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 11:15 - May 26 with 7288 viewsSuffolkSeasider

How many loan players are we allowed in a match day squad in League 1 these days? 5? I'm sure KO could hire a minibus for the day and get them all done at once.

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 11:55 - May 27 with 7266 viewsOrmerod89

I can imagine by 29th June we'll be requiring 16 players in one day!!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 18:02 - May 29 with 7235 viewswespens

So are we back one month today - 29th June? Wonder if whoever comes in will stick with Clark's pre-season .. suppose with them saying this week we'll have no games at Bloomfield Road they're a bit restricted!

Anyhow we're down to about a player every two days and that will keep increasing over the weekend - they'll probably announce the name just as Blatter gets re-elected to save them getting crap headlines!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

OneDaveBamber did a great countdown last season .. on 17:27 - May 31 with 7206 viewsBertandErnie

Two more cracking stats from ODB - does he ever post on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024