Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? 14:34 - May 30 with 7062 viewsBigbrother

Decent enough but I think I'll wait to see what the club come up with and who is our sponsor as actually haven't bought a shirt since Wonga got involved.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 14:48 - May 30 with 7045 viewsMKSeasider

Think it looks quite smart and the £10 going to BST is a good cause

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 15:28 - May 30 with 7033 viewsterminallytangerine

I suppose if you are NAPM it'll be nice to wear when you're gardening.

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 15:30 - May 30 with 7032 viewsterminallytangerine

That was a joke rather than a jaundiced dig.

The protesters do have a lot of creative people on their side with the music and videos.

(Edited for spelling correction not because I said anything even more jaundiced!)
[Post edited 30 May 2015 15:45]

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 19:35 - May 30 with 6989 viewsAllezBlackpool

Is there a picture???

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 19:53 - May 30 with 6981 viewsSTHolder

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 20:26 - May 30 with 6972 viewsribble

Ok. Colour is spot on but not crazy about the nearly-but-not-quite BST logo, if I'm to be totally honest.

Good effort to those who've produced it, though. Should sell well.

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 11:08 - May 31 with 6918 viewschesterbfc

Ordered one, ,could be a collectable???

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 11:32 - May 31 with 6911 viewsBiggieSeasider

I really liked some of the Errea offerings but having Wonga on them was always an issue. I think this is a decent offering. I can't imagine the official offering being any better, and this doesn't have a poxy sponsor on it.

Tbh I can't see myself getting another shirt whilst the O's own the club, especially if rumours are to be believed and it ends up with Oystons or the BFC Hotel on it.

Yay, I can post again!

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 14:44 - Jun 1 with 6866 viewsBigbrother

Fantastic effort and good to see you can support the team without supporting the Oyston's

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

What do we think of the BFC alternative shirt? on 14:56 - Jun 1 with 6864 viewsAllezBlackpool

Would have been nice to have the word Blackpool on somewhere. Good effort though.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024