Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think O'Hara will return next season 17:44 - May 31 with 2851 viewsBenJen

Looks from the paper speculation as if he has much better offers on the table ...

HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club that Blackpool midfielder Jamie O'Hara is a target for Nottingham Forest and Fulham.

Blackpool face a major battle to keep hold of former Tottenham midfielder O'Hara following their relegation from the Championship.

O'Hara joined Blackpool last November after ending an unhappy spell at Wolves and he caught the eye at Bloomfield Road.

The 28-year-old was Blackpool's stand-out performer in a disappointing season for the side and he was named the club's Player of the Season by supporters.

O'Hara has been offered a new deal by Blackpool, but a number of clubs are waiting in the wings to land the former England Under-21 man on a free transfer.

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Anyone think O'Hara will return next season on 17:51 - May 31 with 2850 viewsSouthPier

More chance of Scarlet O'Hara turning up and 'Frankly my Dear I don't give a damn!'

Anyone think O'Hara will return next season on 20:07 - May 31 with 2795 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

For "face a major battle" read "no contest".

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Anyone think O'Hara will return next season on 20:09 - May 31 with 2793 viewsscratchingshed

Said ages ago once we were relegated we wouldn't be keeping hold of the likes of O'Hara, Cubero, Madine, Orlandi.

Although not official yet think I will stick my neck out and say I will be 100% correct.

Anyone think O'Hara will return next season on 14:24 - Jun 1 with 2737 viewsSouthPier

Scratching - think it's fair to say you're not risking a decapitation by sticking your neck out with those predictions - am prepared to do the customary lowering of the trousers in a certain well known retailers shop window if half of those four are playing for us on the opening day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024