Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancy watch 20:03 - May 31 with 2004 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

La Reborn made up a packed lunch and we took ourselves off to the Oval today.

We had a long wait for play and when it did arrive it was absorbing rather than exciting. Surrey finished the day positively but I think we shaded it.

All in all, we bowled and fielded very well, although none of the four seam bowlers were as good in their second spell as they were in the first. The bowling figures don't tell you the full story, as I thought Faulkner was terrific - and ended up with no wickets. Whereas Jarvis was a bit wayward but took two, including the prize of Pietersen for his customary not many.

Our out cricket was mixed - two smart catches by Horton and Faulkner, but some dreadful wicket keeping by Davies. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
[Post edited 31 May 2015 20:17]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Lancy watch on 20:33 - May 31 with 1981 viewsBenJen

Cheers for that Robbie - shouldn't it have been called Just Got Back though ...!

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Lancy watch on 01:05 - Jun 1 with 1934 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Surprised Faulkner didn't open the bowling. Their bowling line-up looks weak on paper.

I'd be happy with a draw.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Lancy watch on 14:35 - Jun 1 with 1899 views1953Original

Looks like Basbob will be having a frustrating day - Surrey 333-6 - draw written all over it!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024