Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konchesky signs 20:02 - Aug 4 with 21615 viewsDevonWhite

[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 20:03]

Konchesky signs on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 4097 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Konchesky signs on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 4070 viewsWilloW4

That's a fine drink that Jeff is drinking btw disco.😜.

Konchesky signs on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 4068 viewsderbyhoop

It's position where we have no cover for a 19 year old with little League experience.
Traore and Yun are both injured; Robinson is out long term and Hill should no more play LB than me. BTW - Yun was being put through the training runs on the pictures from Harlington.
Konchesky is a decent professional, who played 29 times for Leicester last season.
It's a season long loan.

IMO, a good signing for our current situation.
Now, what we really need is a first choice CB.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Konchesky signs on 21:09 - Aug 4 with 4043 viewsdavman

Not so sure myself; in fact, I think it may be the opposite; an IDEAL loan. Admittedly, I'D have preferred a 3 month loan to get Yun and Traore fit, but if the latter is going, a season long loan is sensible...

If this was a permanent signing, alarm bells would be ringing, but it isn't, so they aren't. Perch and Konchesky; two PROPER full backs, just like Simpson and Yun were last time in this league...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 21:13]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Konchesky signs on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 3977 viewsDiscodroids

is it a' mud slide' willow ?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Konchesky signs on 21:15 - Aug 4 with 3945 viewsDorse

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/dunkelbrotchen/media/lj%20updates/formspring%200
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 21:19]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Konchesky signs on 21:16 - Aug 4 with 3940 viewsWilloW4

A 'white russian' if I remember rightly, my brothers and me used to enjoy a few.😜.

Konchesky signs on 21:21 - Aug 4 with 3866 viewsYorkRanger

He has never been my favourite but given our current position has to be viewed as a good sensible loan signing.

Konchesky signs on 21:21 - Aug 4 with 3866 views08olesen

If Traore is off at some point soon (and i hope he is), he would make a good back up to Yun. Though I am worried that Clint and him could be one of the slowest left sides of a defense in history.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Konchesky signs on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 3827 viewsWilloW4

Traore to konchesky to the big lebowski.. Marvellous.!!! Not for the first time, I salute you Disco.!!

Konchesky signs on 21:35 - Aug 4 with 3729 viewspaulparker

Awful signing, my West Ham mate was p1ssing himself laughing
Saying he was sh1t 10 years ago
Not impressed with him or perch tbh
I thought we wasn't going down the route of tired old has beens

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Konchesky signs on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 3682 viewsRANGERS4EVER

A team of just youngsters would be just as disastrous as a team of old has beens.
QPR fans are so scarred from previous seasons that the words 30 year old and QPR in the same sentence make them shit themselves. It's not about age, its about passion, and he will give 100% and the experience for the youngsters.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Konchesky signs on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 3675 viewsGloucs_R

I'll give him 10 games and then comment. He could be great, Dunne / Nelsen...he could be cack - Bosingwa / Park.....but at least it is only a loan!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Konchesky signs on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 3650 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ryan Nelson Richard Dunne two old uns but they certainly put in a shift on a Saturday

Lets give him a chance eh

Konchesky signs on 21:44 - Aug 4 with 3634 viewsDevonWhite

Both far, far better players than Konchesky ever was, and - crucially - they were at centre back not at full back where a lack of pace is even more exposed.

Konchesky signs on 21:47 - Aug 4 with 3350 viewsonlyrinmoray

Blimey Gloucs we typed those posts at nearly the same time weird or what? Similar vibes drifting back and forwards between the Cotswolds and the Grampians

Konchesky signs on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 3339 viewsWilloW4

I'm not really a gambling man Gloucs..R...but I'll throw you a Wager (you name it)...that konchesky will be better, much better than boswinga and park...it's a decent move for us...!

Konchesky signs on 21:51 - Aug 4 with 3309 viewsE17hoop

My feelings exactly.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Konchesky signs on 22:13 - Aug 4 with 3134 viewsLblock

Those of you giving this one a thumbs up I'd ask you to imagine this scenario and give me an honest answer:-
It's January last year (or he's still our "Manager") and Candle Face Redknapp has just made this signing
What would you be saying then???

I'm nowhere near impressed with this bit of business by the novices
Konchesky was shite when he was good

I'll give him a chance but I'm expecting naff all

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Konchesky signs on 22:21 - Aug 4 with 3066 viewsMrGrieves

Don't understand the negativity at all. We have no recognised, senior left back for the start of the season on Saturday. Even when fit, at best, we have Traore who has consistently been awful in the position and Yun who's been hit and miss.

We are desperate for a left back to start the season with and we sign a guy who played 29 times in the Premiership last year in a team that actually stayed up. What's not to like? It's only a loan; its difficult to think of a better signing we could've made for the immediate future.

Konchesky signs on 22:22 - Aug 4 with 3062 viewsFloridaR

smh ... Desperate signing so close to season starting...better than nothing though.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Konchesky signs on 22:23 - Aug 4 with 3055 viewsWilloW4

Redknapp fell out with konchesky agent a couple of years back, so there wouldn't be an alleged backhander ...I get your point but we need a decent left back and I reckon he'll do a good job for us.... As it stands, anyone but Traore is ok by me.

Konchesky signs on 22:24 - Aug 4 with 3038 viewsCHUBBS

Poor signing even if only a loan.
About as quick as Clint but no where near as good.
There must have been something better than this knocking about?

Konchesky signs on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 2987 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/39543/konchesky-ref

Konchesky signs on 22:37 - Aug 4 with 2958 viewsFloridaR

This signing knocks the theory of the clubs new way of developing young players, Caulker let go and Ramsey keepign Clint Hill who was supposed to be the guy to help all the younger players into the game?
But I'm seeing Clint Hill starting and this guy being bought smelling like the Hill & Dunne Roadshow with Ramsey building defence around hills immobility then we'll be sitting very deep inviting pressure with this guy by his side.. Going to be hoofball from the back and permanent defence on the 18 yd line throughout the game...can't wait to see this debacle

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024