Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:21 - Apr 2 with 2030 viewsarfurdent

not a fcuking hope in hell

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:34 - Apr 2 with 2006 viewsPatfromPoole

I often wonder if the bookies actually watch us play.

We were 5/1 to go down for a long time until recently, and I couldn’t believe those odds. Wish I had lumped large on it.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 1999 viewsjordan_sibley

We've have a 45% to 55% chance.

Pompey (based on their odds) have an 8% to 9% chance of promotion.

I know which scenario I prefer.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:39 - Apr 2 with 1988 viewsjordan_sibley

So do I.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:41 - Apr 2 with 1982 viewssolent_toffee

Huddersfield will get six points from their two games at home to Watford and Everton.

Stoke also have an easier fixture list than Saints and have at least looked up for it. Plus they do have Shaqiri, who can be a match winner on his day.

I think 37 points is needed to stay up, so three wins.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:53 - Apr 2 with 1955 viewsjordan_sibley

They might get 6 points, but they might also fook it up.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:57 - Apr 2 with 1931 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Yeah, 37/38 points is what I have figure to stay up. No way are we going to get 10 points between now and the end of the season. I am not a defeatist, I am a realist.

Poll: Quickie Poll. Tonights Outcome.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 09:59 - Apr 2 with 1916 viewsthis_charming_man

Considering we've been dicked by two of our relegation rivals in our last two games and we only beat teams in crisis its difficult to see where even one win is coming from. We'll probably have a plucky narrow loss against arsenal and Chelsea, maybe even nick a point at Leicester with a grand signs of improvement statements from a couple of players before the optimism is extinguished with a dire performance in the next game.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 10:02]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 10:04 - Apr 2 with 1903 viewsjordan_sibley

Hughes needs to use the semi final to motivate them. If they don't get stuck in between now and then they won't get a game.

on 11:48 - Apr 2 with 1834 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:13 - Apr 2 with 1803 views1885_SFC

Totally agree.

Everyone blames Reed, Kruger, Kat, Gao, the groundsman, one of the stewards, etc etc.

But none of them pull a shirt on and play 90-minutes each week with no desire, no will and no effort. The players are the ones that need a good slap & a kick up the arse. They are well paid, professional footballers who aren't doing their job.

Old School is Cool

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:21 - Apr 2 with 1787 viewssaintwizzler

We were favourites v West Ham on Saturday.
Nuff said.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:21 - Apr 2 with 1786 viewsjordan_sibley

Foreign mercenaries, they don't give a shit. The coonts just want to stay injury free so they can move on in the summer.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:24 - Apr 2 with 1781 viewsthis_charming_man

I agree but one of the things that is apparent is the lack of experience in our spine.

Just look at it

McCarthy
Stephens Hoedt
Lemina/Romeu/Hojberg

All young players with barely a season of regular premier league football each. McCarthy maybe 28 but he's only played 23 premier league games before this season, mainly as a back up player. Its insane.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:28 - Apr 2 with 1776 views1885_SFC

Funnily enough, I was saying to a mate yesterday that I swear the players looked at what happened to VvD and thought... "Sod that. There's no way I want to miss the World Cup - where I shall give it my all for my country - thus leading to a big move later in the Summer".

You watch Boufal, Tadic, Bertand, Cedric, etc suddenly become world beaters in Russia!

Old School is Cool

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 12:44 - Apr 2 with 1740 viewsSanMarco

Reed is responsible for assembling the team we watched on Saturday. He sat next to them, beaming away, when they signed for us. They are indeed extremely well paid 'professionals' but the fact is they are not good enough. Replace Redmond with Mane, Gabby with Pelle and Lemina with Wanyama and the team is good enough. Teams go down because the players aren't good enough. We've all been calling for sacking the manager or 4-4-2 or for Jake Simms or for uncle Tom Cobley but basically the team that Les assembled/allowed to develop is full of players who ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 13:25 - Apr 2 with 1695 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I watched your game vs Stoke. You were up for that one. If you’re that bad then it’s good we have to play you. If Huddersfield do get 2 wins then fair play, we won’t catch them. If they don’t then it’s our only hope.

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 13:29 - Apr 2 with 1686 viewssolent_toffee

City aside, Everton are a completely different side at home and have beat all of the sides down the bottom in second gear. Away from home, they are useless.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 17:24 - Apr 2 with 1581 viewsLeslie_Hughes

You beat stoke away.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 17:36 - Apr 2 with 1559 viewsoldeastterrace

You have got more chance of nailing jelly to a steel girder than you have of seeing Saints escape from this f----n great hole!

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 18:41 - Apr 2 with 1518 viewsSonicBoom

To be fair Cedric does have a good line in motivational sound bites on Twitter. If that means anything, then we'll definitely stay up.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 19:11 - Apr 2 with 1491 viewsHappy_Jack

I can't see a great escape. It's too late the damage has been done.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 19:49 - Apr 2 with 1453 viewssaintwizzler

We won’t lose next Sunday

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 19:50 - Apr 2 with 1451 viewsLeslie_Hughes

We are 6/5 to go down. Huddersfield are 6/5 as well.

Following the initial (somewhat knee jerk) reactions on 20:14 - Apr 2 with 1434 viewsjordan_sibley

Im concerned about next weekend. I think it's a given that Arsenal will beat us, but it's not unlikely that Huddersfield will beat a Brighton side who are now on their summer holidays. If we can get through next weekend with us both having lost I'll be happy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024