Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slagging Sadler 20:40 - Jun 16 with 485 viewsspell_chekker

The first thing he did was to reward the knuckle dragging muckers.

Not impressed.

TheIr bike ride has had zero publicity on this board as it cloaks a misogynist and racist agenda.

IMHO

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Slagging Sadler on 20:48 - Jun 16 with 481 viewsImperial

I agree with your sentiments Spell .

It has to be said though that they now have publicity on this site.

Slagging Sadler on 20:50 - Jun 16 with 479 viewsspell_chekker

From A to Z.

Nobody on here has posted the slightest thing on the muckers bike ride.

I would assume, that like me, the posters here have kept a dignified silence.

Why, oh why, do people like Hatton and Bolingbroke suck up to these pitch invading, flare throiwing, drug taking clowns?

Bad move by the interim and new owner.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Slagging Sadler on 20:53 - Jun 16 with 471 viewsspell_chekker

Yes Imp.

I agree, there is publicity now but I have been very proud of the posters on here for completely ignoring the bike ride (until now - my fault).

Slagging Sadler on 21:21 - Jun 16 with 462 viewsspudgun

Agree with you spell, that sort of thing is best left to t`other side as we deal with more lofty matters on here.

Disagree slightly about the new Board; I would like to think they would have donated to any organised supporter event - as an early PR exercise - and it just happened to be this one...

Slagging Sadler on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 450 viewsHannibal

I don’t step into The Dark Side very often but I did the other day and someone, I forget the username was whinging about nobody caring about their bike ride.

That’s why I don’t give a toss about The Muckers and their antics and AVFTT. Bunch of self serving wannabes.

Hence my thread about wanting something from Sadler. He got the club for £10 million so I hear which strikes me as a bargain. So if he has money, surely we should be experiencing the effects of that or at least be having a few pledges for the future made now.

I fear that a bunch of cocks are now in charge with their hangers on. There you go. I said it. Happy to be proven wrong.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 21:33]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Slagging Sadler on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 449 viewsspell_chekker

OK

There are things to say about the dealings with the muckers by Pilley, Interim, and even Sadler.

But

I'll keep my own counsel.

Slagging Sadler on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 436 viewsLala

Another non Muckers fan here. Two or three of their high profile members have mocked mental health in nasty ways, so to now be cycling for Mind 😳 give over!

I make charitable donations to two of the charities they are cycling for anyway without having to support hypocrites 😱

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Slagging Sadler on 23:25 - Jun 16 with 410 viewsROTTWEILERS

[Post edited 17 Jun 2019 7:57]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Slagging Sadler on 00:34 - Jun 17 with 399 viewstodayistheday

They need their groupie fix of mixing with owners,seen them drinking with Owen years ago,Pilley more recent,how log will it be for us to see pics of them with Sadler,Gerrity and co. Have said for a while BST should distance themselves from them. Think its too late now. Hope this board works but have said no fan input and we now have three on board. Good luck to them.

Slagging Sadler on 01:04 - Jun 17 with 397 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

TiTD

Some of your post I agree with, but in fairness only Tim is on the Board ( as an observer, unpaid, non voting, iirc). I think Christine is helping sort out the Hotel as that might be what she actually does in life outside BST. Steve as SLO is in a role that is more than likely pit him against the club/board from time to time.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Slagging Sadler on 01:55 - Jun 17 with 393 viewstodayistheday

Sadler,Gerrity and Tam are all fans. As I say hope it works.

Slagging Sadler on 06:18 - Jun 17 with 383 viewsLala

Wow Rotty, well that’s good to know and I stand by my judgement more so then 👍

Slagging Sadler on 08:16 - Jun 17 with 359 viewsstu

There’s too many fans groups and too many big egos. It’ll not end well, ‘created monster we’ve’ comes to mind.

Tangerine is the new black

Slagging Sadler on 08:37 - Jun 17 with 350 viewsspell_chekker

I should really start a thread about how good Sadler will be for the club and about the good work the board have done since February.

It'd be less fun though.

Slagging Sadler on 09:25 - Jun 17 with 341 viewsLala

I’m excited about Sadler for sure, and his donation to the charities is very commendable.

It’s the Muckers who aren’t for me, and like H says rue the day any of the hangers on get in his pockets because we know the obvious ones who will desperately try.

Anyway, I’d like to think SS has the nouse to pick his friends wisely and keep the idiots at arms length but with a smile 😆

Slagging Sadler on 09:57 - Jun 17 with 336 viewsspell_chekker

Lala.

Slagging Sadler on 10:16 - Jun 17 with 331 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

TiTD

Sorry, misread your post (was past my bedtime).

It'll be interesting to see what the make up of the Board is in 6 months time, once SS has got a handle on how things run. Will he be hands on, or delegate?

I'm quite happy he hasn't arrived and ripped up everything, think a lot of people got us through a very tricky few months (from McPhillips, The Board etc....), good to see them being given a chance.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Slagging Sadler on 10:59 - Jun 17 with 325 viewstodayistheday

Wouldnt mind those two staying on,even offer Tam the CEO, Gerrity might want to have a position but being young,may want to carry on his profession. Its looking good for the first time in many years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024