Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 21/22 08:28 - Aug 11 with 1400 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Any interest? First game Friday

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 227 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 16:29 - Apr 8 with 210 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Posted from my sick bed, had Covid for over 2 weeks now

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 14:15 - Apr 9 with 195 viewsspell_chekker

I've done my team.

I've had a good run since the turn of the year but I feel my team has peaked now. Staggering toward the end of the season.

Hope you're feeling better.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 08:06 - Apr 22 with 176 viewsspell_chekker

I've played my final roll of the dice this week - the bench boost.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 15:10 - Apr 29 with 172 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 15:44 - Apr 29 with 166 viewsspell_chekker

I've got no more jokers left to play.

Help.

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 07:49 - May 6 with 160 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Big week

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 09:31 - May 6 with 156 viewsspell_chekker

Ready.

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 14:57 - May 13 with 147 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 08:57 - May 20 with 139 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Last time

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 10:05 - May 20 with 134 viewsspell_chekker

I've transferred Salah out and brought Son in.

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 12:08 - May 23 with 126 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 21/22 on 19:19 - May 23 with 119 viewsspell_chekker

I've had a good season and really enjoyed the public leagues I joined. - one was a classic league format and the other a head to head thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024