Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 22:47 - Jan 27 with 812 viewscocklebreath

We need to discuss this more.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 22:48 - Jan 27 with 791 viewsElvis_pompey

Are you the husky voiced movie trailer man moosh?

Eat it

I would give up if i were you, with me you are beaten.
Poll: Who is currently winning?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 06:31 - Jan 28 with 730 viewsst_bangkok

I cannot grasp why a man of NC's stature would tell such a huge lie....there must be some kind of misunderstanding here...no way would he go on TV and say he has never met him to be shown up later if it turns out to be a lie. I suspect it is a case of he has sort of shaken hands but in effect NOT spoken much if at all. Define met....if you see what i am saying.

Sometime people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
Poll: 9/11 - Conspiracy or not?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 06:37 - Jan 28 with 725 viewsdune

Bored with all this now.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 08:56 - Jan 28 with 640 viewsemigrant

Pat, please explain. Why the hell should Cortese put himself out to meet MLT????

Remember Bliss?? Would you now wish to meet with him and settle your differences???

MLT for reason's best known to himself has set out to publicly destroy Cortese. MLT has been persistent in those attacks. How often has Cortese been critised for not speaking out on this board????

He has come out, explained himself and now is being called a liar. Cortese even now says nothing detrimental about MLT when he has every right to.

MLT was given the right of reply which turned out to be pretty insipid at best.

Unlike some on here I believe that MLT now realises he has backed a loser and is trying to make up ground.

Frankly, were I Cortese I know what I would tell him to do.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 09:04 - Jan 28 with 634 viewsDel_Bianco

"MLT for reason's best known to himself has set out to publicly destroy Cortese"

early nomination for mongboard exageration of the year award.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 09:07 - Jan 28 with 632 viewsemigrant

Fook me Delli, you criticise EXAGERATION on this board. Take that away and the whole fooking structure would fall down.

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 09:31 - Jan 28 with 584 viewsLenWilkins

"Speaking on Twitter" LOL.

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 09:33 - Jan 28 with 581 viewsSaintNick

I will give my answers to these questions.

Firstly because as you always tell us NC is a businessman, it is in the interests of Southampton Football Club for everyone to be united, fans players etc, Cortese said this in his interview, that being the case he is the man who holds the key whether we have another two years of back biting between two sides or we unite and try and achieve his aims, Chelsea is a prime example this season of jjst why NC needs to do this.

MLT hasnt set out to publicly destroy Cortese, the feud started when MLT couldnt "buy" tickets for the Man Utd cup tie, not get freebies but buy tickets for a game that was well short of capacity, he didnt say much about that and has only got vocal about it since the start of the season when after "buying" a season ticket found that it had been blocked so that he couldnt lend it to anyone else, I think you will find that the word"destroy" is not being applied to the right person.

Its a simple question here now, who is the liar, I dont know, i have never seen them together, but I would refer you back to our opening game in League one against Millwall at home, remember when Le Tissier had a stage managed by the club around the pitch to his position in the tv gantry in the kingsland, at that time he was welcomed into the club and its perfectly plausible that he met both Liebherr and Cortese, in this interview our Chairman has said nothing detrimental about Le Tissier, however he has made several veiled comments in the press previously going back a couple of years, however its not words its the actions as detailed above.

Why has le Tiss backed a loser, there are no winners here only losers, if this isnt settled then everyone is a loser especially Southampton Football Club, Le Tiss has offered to meet and clear the air, lets see what happens next

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 09:42 - Jan 28 with 566 viewspatred

Comparing MLT with Bliss is a tad dramatic don't you think?
And as an aside I was willing to meet Bliss..in court.

Cortese has been reminded that he has met MLT.. but let's be charitable here and say he may have forgotten.
And it's common knowledge, even amongst the most avid Cortese lovers, that he accussed MLT of seeking freebies. Switches the TV off in SMS if Matt is on air etc.

So he has critcised MLT, and it seems as if he has met MLT, according to Matt,
both these things he denied in that interview.

Matt had every right to point out these inconsistancies, because if hadn't it would be tantamount to him being labeled a liar.
Cortese has been given an oppurtunity to explain this to Matt, and if Cortese is confident he is right, then he should jump at the chance to resolve thier differences.
If he did that, it would in one stroke, alay the fans that he has no agenda towards Matt, and his creditability would be repaired.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:12 - Jan 28 with 536 viewsMatt_Finish

I just want to know what Le Tiss is trying to gain out of this obvious vendetta with Cortese. Le Tiss is clearly heavily linked with the Echo and Sky and is using those media outlets to continually chip away at Cortese and hence the club.

Don't get me wrong Matty was my boyhood idol and will always be my hero but I am disappointed that he is prepared to risk the stability of Southampton FC over his dislike for whatever reason of Cortese.

There's only one way to settle this - FIGHT!

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:19 - Jan 28 with 525 viewsMatt_Finish

Matty has called for a clear the air face to face meeting with NC after continually slagging him off for 3 years. Whether you believe Cortese has met him or not the one thing that is fact is that Cortese has never said one detrimental thing about Matty, so why should Cortese agree to meet Matty?

If it were me I'd tell him to f*** off

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 521 viewssteveso16

I think that ONLY MLT has an agenda and NA has only mentioned him once in public. Basically NA said shut the f*ck up and get behind the club, politely. I am also pig F*cking sick of complete tossers saying I am a PR plant if I happen to agree with the latest developments. NA has got nothing to prove to MLT and has never criticised him in publc, so therefore has no need whatsoever to meet with the now whinger.

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:27 - Jan 28 with 516 viewsUTS

I dont see how its relevant because Cortese has used 'actions' instead of words.

You dont have to meet someone to realise they are a knob.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:32 - Jan 28 with 508 viewsElvis_pompey

I and many others agree with your last sentence nipper

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 10:55 - Jan 28 with 497 viewsbig_buddaH

But then, you are the knob that has no relevance on here, so don't comment on anything that is beyond your station. PUP and FO, so eat it moosh

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 12:11 - Jan 28 with 432 viewsElvis_pompey

Feck off you fat mess

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 12:43 - Jan 28 with 409 viewskingslandstand1

.........err, pedant that I am, I think you mean NC

(and you're prob not a plant, its just Boris thinks that anyone who disagrees with him and says anything positive about Cortese must be

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 13:13 - Jan 28 with 347 viewsLenWilkins

"remember when Le Tissier had a stage managed by the club around the pitch to his position in the tv gantry in the kingsland, at that time he was welcomed into the club and its perfectly plausible that he met both Liebherr and Cortese"

The point Cortese was making was that Le Tiss doesn't know him and therefore shouldn't be making derogatory comments about his character.

Perhaps he did meet Cortese when you suggest Nick. Is it possible to judge someone on the basis of a handshake?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 15:10 - Jan 28 with 319 viewsemigrant

Pat, you are so wrong and the sad thing is I am sure you know it.

Lets take your accusation in regards to freebies?? The Sun after being approached my LM solicitors printed the following http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3901043/Sorry-Lawrie.html

I have asked before and I will ask again, why did MLT not send his solicitors knocking on the door???????????? I say it would not serve his agenda to have the statement retracted by the Sun.

In regards to his ticket buying, I remember it. restricted sales. MLT asked for 17/18 tickets and was refused. He eventually was given three. So he was sold tickets.

Incidentally he never used those tickets, he was in the Sky studios when the game was played.

In regards to the TV in St. Mary's I have no idea. Has anyone here been present when this has happened???????????????????????????????

Cortese says he has never met MLT, does MLT have any evidence that they have met????????

What is now happeniong is MLT realises he has backed a loser. Now he wants back on the bus, but perhaps the bus is moving too fast.

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 16:02 - Jan 28 with 291 viewsstmichael

saying hello in a hospitality suite does not constitute a meeting.
if it does then I once met Terry Hurlock in the Bedfords when he trod on my toe and said sorry.
also Matts offer to meet NC was very confrontational.
Why does he need to take witness's?
Be a man and meet together one to one.
6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other in this dispute

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 16:08 - Jan 28 with 284 viewsUTS

Mattys offered talks at least on two occasions before.

I would take a witness as well to stop bullshit spin !

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 16:31 - Jan 28 with 267 viewsMatt_Finish

F***ing hell bullshijt spin sounds nasty

Le Tiss says Cortese HAS MET HIM on 18:25 - Jan 28 with 232 viewsElvis_pompey

Bullshit spin? Ashley giles nipper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024