Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

The messageboard test on 15:09 - Dec 4 with 744 viewssainti

Lovren?

Can't say I looked at the Lyon messageboards but I was under the impression he was not highly rated there.

The messageboard test on 15:17 - Dec 4 with 734 viewsdirk_doone

Applying the same test to the players we've sold, how often has our messageboard reaction been wrong?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The messageboard test on 15:53 - Dec 4 with 688 viewsParanoidHemroid

Osvaldo fell out with the Roma fans, nothing to do with his ability

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

The messageboard test on 16:15 - Dec 4 with 672 viewsdirk_doone

I don't doubt his ability. The question is whether he was a good buy or not. I think the jury is still out on that one. Personally, I have seen him make some valuable contributions in games but would like to see him score a few more goals as I believe that's the main reason why the Club spent so much money on him.

Like Ramirez, I don't believe he was the Club's first choice but he was the only player near the top of our list of targets who would agree to come here, and of course we need to bear that in mind.

The messageboard test on 16:25 - Dec 4 with 661 viewsSalisburySaint

I remember Pat and Celtic fans rubbishing Jos when he came here

He was excellent for us in the Championship and on the whole hasn't when called let us down too much in the Premier, although he's not good enough to play every week in the top league he's a good reserve.

The messageboard test on 16:27 - Dec 4 with 658 viewsSaintNick

I wouldnt say excellent in the Championship, he got found out too many times especially in the run in, but fair enough he was adequate and gives it 100%

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The messageboard test on 16:45 - Dec 4 with 643 viewsdirk_doone

I think the Celtic fans were right.

All it would take is for Hooiveld to play the remainder of the season in place of Lovren and Davis in place of Boruc and we'd be plummeting down to the relegation zone. If, on top of that, you replaced Shaw with Fox, relegation would be nailed on.

The messageboard test on 17:49 - Dec 4 with 613 viewsSalisburySaint

I said he's good enough as a reserve not to play every game in Premier , but was definatley good enough in championship.

Look back at our goals conceded column for Promotion season and also check how many vital goals he scored

The messageboard test on 17:51 - Dec 4 with 607 viewsIceberg

except he was pretty darn solid alongside Fonte at the Emirates the other day. As far as I could tell, not a single mistake. Boruc and Fonte gift wrapped their goals for them with a cherry on top

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

The messageboard test on 10:03 - Dec 5 with 532 viewsugliest

You did not say up till now that it is jos fault we lost yesterday. Curious..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024