Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 00:35 - Jan 17 with 1740 viewsdirk_doone

This fellow Neil Ashton at the Daily Mail seems to be one of the main culprits. He was the one who started the anti-Southampton campaign in the Clattenburg row too.

EXCLUSIVE: Saints accuse Clattenburg! Top referee investigated for 'insulting and abusing' Lallana… and they demand Premier League keep him OFF their fixtures
By NEIL ASHTON

Saints in meltdown! Club ACCEPT Cortese's resignation as boss Pochettino stands on brink of following chairman out of Southampton
By NEIL ASHTON

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2540898/Pochettino-ready-walk-

He orchestrated the campaign against AVB at Spurs too:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/avb-lashes-out-at-the-daily-mail/
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 0:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 00:52 - Jan 17 with 1726 views1885_SFC

Neil Ashton is a complete bellend. He's a jumped-up little talentless journo who thrives on kicking any club or player going through tough times when they're down. He's (in)famous for run-ins with AVB when he was at Spurs and really under pressure. I've seen him on TV and he's a clown - so far up his own arse it's unreal.

He's also Harry Redknapp's ghost writer. Says it all.

Old School is Cool

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 03:18 - Jan 17 with 1703 viewsUTS

Ashton is one of the tapped up journos that David Bick uses to spread the crap that we have seen.

I can't post it on here, but if you hang around the grapevine you will hear how exactly someone can get that media coverage like we have seen.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 05:47 - Jan 17 with 1682 viewsdune

To add a little balance to the debate can I just say I have found Neil's piece's to be accurate and informative and written in a style that one has become accustomed to in such a quality newspaper as a the Daily Mail.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 06:01 - Jan 17 with 1680 viewslockseaf77

A quality toilet paper.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 07:15 - Jan 17 with 1633 viewslikesadrink

Ashton isn't fed info by anyone employed by NC if that's your point Nick. This is something I know, hence how he was first to break the news Poch will stay for the season early yesterday. He still has a line into the club with a senior source. You'll continue to see examples of this.

Sorry, know you hate NC and want to imply he's playing dirty but you'll have to find another stick to beat him with.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 07:21 - Jan 17 with 1623 viewsArthurHucksake

[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 7:34]

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 07:43 - Jan 17 with 1588 viewsst_bangkok

Ah so it is true what you said about only retards read the sun......

Outted!

Sometime people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
Poll: 9/11 - Conspiracy or not?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 07:57 - Jan 17 with 1568 viewscostasaint

Some of the shiite that has been printed in the last 24 hrs or so is beyond belief.
As usual they have written articles based on rumours rather than facts.
Even supposedly quality papers like the torygraph have got in on the act with stories like: Shaw wants to leave, Lambert wants to leave. How do they know, did the journalist ask them? No, they made it up ie lied.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 08:04 - Jan 17 with 1547 viewskingslandstand1

For reading in or using in?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 08:15 - Jan 17 with 1507 viewsdune

I think too much stock is being put on what the papers say. They aren't anywhere near as influential as they once were. Nobody buys them anymore ffs

I haven't bought one for months and when I do usually don't bother reading it.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 8:16]

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 08:43 - Jan 17 with 1459 viewssaint22

at best!
i wrote the same yesterday total tool, who now fancies himself even more he is on sunday supplement

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 08:56 - Jan 17 with 1433 viewsCapt_Koons

Is this the same journalist who NC took away with the team pre-season training and writes sugary sweet articles about the dearly departed dwarf?

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 09:06 - Jan 17 with 1413 viewsdune

The DDD, I like it.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 9:06]

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 09:38 - Jan 17 with 1366 viewsSPARTACUS

They all look happy enough on the OS, under NC people would say the photos are just spin but it seems we're still keen to show a happy squad in training - so maybe they're just actually a happy bunch of players... Good!

please read all posts to the tune of 'Show me the way to Amarillo'
Poll: Who's been scammed by Doc?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 09:53 - Jan 17 with 1318 viewsSonicBoom

The journo's need to sell papers. They need to whip up a crisis.
There is no evidence of meltdown or exodus but who wants to read that ?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 10:17 - Jan 17 with 1292 viewsSaintNick

At any other club tales of the Chairman/CEO meddling in team affairs or going into the dressing room are treated with contempt, many Saints fans seem to think that suddenly our squad is going to become terrible over night because NC has left

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 11:48 - Jan 17 with 1255 viewslikesadrink

Ashdon's source is not NC. He is still getting info' from high up inside the club, same as before. Sorry to ruin it guys, but that's how he got the exclusive that MP was staying before anyone else.

You'll see over coming days/ weeks etc that his stories continue in the same way.

Sorry, but you need to move on to the next conspiracy.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 13:15 - Jan 17 with 1189 viewsdune

I know when my old managing director left we were all suicidal and there was queue of people lined up outside the HR office with their letters of resignation, actually on second thoughts there wasn't and everybody just carried on as normal. The only people getting het up is the gutter press trying to sensationalise their dieing rags and stupid fans who worry too much.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 1072 viewsugliest

i thought so a long time .....just a nitwitt

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 1058 viewsSaintNick

So Neil Ashton does a piece describing how NC was skiing down a slope on holiday when he suddenly realised that he had come to a head with KL, so who is giving him the info then Cortese's travel agent or chalet maid

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 22:15 - May 27 with 877 viewsdirk_doone

That doesn't look so silly now.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 22:21 - May 27 with 852 viewsArthurHucksake

Who's fuçking laughing now.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 06:35 - May 28 with 801 viewsst_bangkok

I am as you once again lie about me being on ignore for the 8th time.

Outted so many times now it is amazing.

Sometime people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
Poll: 9/11 - Conspiracy or not?

Isnt It Funny How Stories Of Player Discontent on 07:03 - May 28 with 776 viewsArthurHucksake

Bump.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024