Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
blackburn tkts wanted 20:05 - Aug 15 with 1891 viewstylerdurdenlives

Anyone have any tickets going spare ? need two adult tickets, any part of ground , it will probably look just as bad from any viewpoint , unless this is the turning point !

blackburn tkts wanted on 20:28 - Aug 15 with 1875 viewsjosuah98

What's wrong with the ticket office

blackburn tkts wanted on 20:40 - Aug 15 with 1869 viewstylerdurdenlives

thanks for your response , the ticket office sells full price tickets but for cut price fare and the money tends to fund the Oystons rather than the team I love . I travel from Brighton but not regularly enough to justify purchasing a season ticket although had I lived on Central drive I may have had to think very carefully about buying one anyway given the way the club has been run.
I would rather save some money and put it in the hands of someone who has already shelled out for a ST but cant get there.

blackburn tkts wanted on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 1840 viewsOsbourne

Sorry, I'm using my Season Ticket tomorrow, really looking forward to being at Bloomfield Road again and seeing Jose in the Flesh!

Do Blackpool use a season Ticket exchange option?
I might be wrong but I think that BFC officials have been making it difficult to accept cash for a season ticket entry. Outside the Ticket Office on match days I have seen 'incidents' occur when cash is being exchanged.

There will be people with spare season tickets around - but be careful. You said it! Karl has got the Spanish Inquisition out on this at the moment.
Karl v people looking to pay less for a ticket!

blackburn tkts wanted on 21:59 - Aug 15 with 1838 viewsjosuah98

So why not say in original post that you want a cheap ticket, and your justification in this is you want to rob the club of fund's just like the Oystons are doing

blackburn tkts wanted on 22:38 - Aug 15 with 1825 viewstylerdurdenlives

Of course I prefer to save money and I think I acknowledged that in previous response but Josuah If you have nothing to contribute to my post then why bother responding, it is none of your business, I have never had your attitude on fansonline on this issue. But my point is that the funds dont reach the club anyway . When someone puts a post on here for a ticket it is implicit they are preferring a cheaper ticket so you are hardly 'exposing'people as cheapskates !.

blackburn tkts wanted on 23:15 - Aug 15 with 1799 viewsjosuah98

Best of luck in getting tickets. Never said or implied you are a cheapstake, just laughing at the irony of you posting the club doesn't get the funds from ticket sales, but you feel its OK for you to do exactly the same thing.

blackburn tkts wanted on 23:27 - Aug 15 with 1793 viewstylerdurdenlives

Yes i get your point, BFC is an ironists field day these days, and maybe I was taking myself too seriously . anyway got one, one to go

blackburn tkts wanted on 07:24 - Aug 16 with 1763 viewsjimjac

I have a spare ticket but will not give it away or loan it out.

There were too many giving stick and abuse to those that like myself renewed our season tickets. I have always believed that I earn my money so I spend it how and when I want. In my opinion if those that did not renew or buy new ones are now looking for cheap tickets, they can go swivel.

blackburn tkts wanted on 08:19 - Aug 16 with 1758 viewstylerdurdenlives

Thanks thats very kind of you. Im going to go and swivel now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024