Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which position is letting us down 10:42 - Aug 30 with 142 viewsTwoPhillips

From 8 players over summer, Riga has pretty much covered every position, so where is it going wrong? Strikers for me - all been the same with no real options - big guys who we lump it up to - we need a nippy young striker like the lad who scored a hat-trick against us when Riga was in charge of Charlton on the last day.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Which position is letting us down on 10:49 - Aug 30 with 141 viewstangerinedom

Well having watched the last 3 games teams have exposed our left side of play - Oriol and Fonz have both stood off players and not got a foot in - ironically against Wigan it was McMahon who stood off the player. We have given teams far too much room and time whereas I'd say all the opposition have hardly given us room to pass the ball. Cut out that and we don't concede the one or two goals we are every game and we get points on the board.

Which position is letting us down on 10:56 - Aug 30 with 134 viewsSeasider91

Our centre half's have left Lewis exposed a few too many times (e.g. Brentfords second goal).

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Which position is letting us down on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 119 viewsseasider13

A proven fit centre forward for me, im sick to death of these washed out, unfit, criminal tendencys has beens.

Oh for where art though Fred Pickering, Tony Ellis, Bob Hatton, Micky Walsh, Dave Bamber, we used to be able to attract good-uns way back in the day before the prem existed with all its millions.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024