Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Ince 13:50 - Nov 9 with 1363 viewsRoy5live

Have to say, I wasn't his biggest fan as a manager, but great comments on Karl this morning. What do you say to that Karl?

Paul Ince on 13:59 - Nov 9 with 1339 viewsLetsbasham

No revelations tbf but the screw is turning slowly.......I'm really encouraged by the wider medias continued support of Blackpool FC.

Paul Ince on 14:11 - Nov 9 with 1324 viewsTang67

Will be dismissed as bitter ,self interested and a rubbish manager
If you listen he says what 80% of people on this board think to be true
Oyston will not respond as there simply is no response apart from acknowledging the fact
You either take it or you don't
Personally I cannot just take it and choose to protest and back what BST are trying to achieve

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Paul Ince on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 1284 viewsRusty2Stands

He spoke very well actually, and it was difficult to disagree with what he said.
I can't see how Koko can respond to that. It's probably the truth and the cat was out of the bag about Koko's incompetence a long time before Ince spoke up.
I wouldn't imagine it will go down too well on here with the few remaining Oyston arse lickers.

Paul Ince on 14:57 - Nov 9 with 1270 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Link here
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9557588/ince-worried-for-b
#johnriga

#footballfirst

Paul Ince on 15:11 - Nov 9 with 1257 viewsThe_Ghost

They players were not the sort of players that the chairman wanted to bring in.

That pretty much sums up what has been going on, the chairman has been deciding which players come in, and not listening to the managers. It's his way or the highway.

Paul Ince on 15:21 - Nov 9 with 1247 viewsTejas

Roy - my thoughts exactly, I was glad when he went but always suspected Oyston was the real villain of the piece. I'm very surprised that some posters on this site are so negative about Riga's offer to "enlighten" the fans on what is really going on at Bloomers. So far we've only had Karl Oyston talking up his "I can only do business one way" tosh and I for one look forward to hearing how things are from a manager's perspective. I'm glad Ince has spoken out and I look forward to hearing what Riga has to say. It may only serve to feed my anger at Oyston's utter belligerence, but you know what, if it strengthens people's resolve to rid the Club of the Oystons then bring it on.

Paul Ince on 15:31 - Nov 9 with 1229 viewsBFC_Tim

Have to hang my head in shame here a bit and say I wanted Ince Out because I thought he was clueless and the football wasn't great - does make you wonder what went on though when KO asked for that list of players. Did PI supply them, KO tore them up and then PI couldn't come up with a list because he knew they wouldn't add to the squad? Sadly I think that's highly likely and sorry Incey if I called that one horribly wrong because I thought you spoke very well in that interview.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Paul Ince on 15:33 - Nov 9 with 1223 viewsKOSBowlCut

The thing is if Riga, Appleton, Ince and even Ollie are all saying the same thing then we know something is wrong. The problem here though is we've all known something was wrong ever since he didn't pay the players bonus for going up.

Totally agree with Ince when he talked about the bond between the players that is no longer there - KO has systematically reduced us to thread bare and rag bone!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Paul Ince on 15:35 - Nov 9 with 1221 views1953Original

Sadly for Ince, the incident at Bournemouth and the subsequent ill-discipline of his side is what did for him but I'll agree with all the comments above that he spoke very well, put it in perspective and effectively said we've got £25 million in the bank but are only prepared to buy crap!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Paul Ince on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1221 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

I heard a rumour that P Ince had a list and it was dismissed.

The interview, notwithstanding the fact people will dismiss it because he called Jose John Riga, was pretty revealing, you could almost feel Ince's frustration even now.

It's about time 99% of our fans realise what the true malaise is, and stop burying their heads in the sand. The club will live once the Oystons have gone, and those that don't care to support it once they have, I suspect are not worth having in the first place.

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Paul Ince on 15:41 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewsrigabeliever

KhonKaen - sad that on Twitter so many fans jumped on him calling Jose John because I thought he handled himself excellently there. Of course he made errors and am not sure I ever really warmed to him as a manager but if on January 1 last year he would have been allowed the 3/4 players he wanted I totally agree that we would not now be in this mess. Not sure we would have got promoted but at least we would have had a base to build on.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Paul Ince on 15:47 - Nov 9 with 1210 viewssteve_g

I hope that some of the 'told you so' brigade who wanted Ince out will look at this interview and realise that they also are not always right!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Paul Ince on 15:47 - Nov 9 with 1205 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

You've got to hand it to KoKo really for fooling the public for as long as he has (and some even now). Bring in a manager, promise the world and deliver much much less.....bring a new one in and furnish him with more freebie loan types....

It beggars belief.

We are (were) a Championship Football Club behaving like a Conference side begging stealing and literally borrowing.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Paul Ince on 16:30 - Nov 9 with 1164 viewsOdinsRaven

I'm surprised the usual mushrooms aren't all over this thread decrying Paul Ince as some sort of bitter attention seeker who no longer serves any relevance - a bit like they did on the BST talks to Jose Riga thread. You all know who you are....

Paul Ince on 18:34 - Nov 9 with 1102 viewsBigbrother

Interesting point made by OdsinRaven - difference, for me, being that at least Ince got us to the top of the Championship and our best start ever whereas Riga, in my opinion, is the Emperor's New Clothes and I'm not sure I'd trust him as far as I could throw him.

I think the strange thing is at the heart of the 'mushrooms' we have posters who know KO is a bad egg, he has done the fans and the club a disservice and the sooner he's gone the better HOWEVER it doesn't mean that everyone who has come in to contact with him is some sort of martyr.

Riga will tell us nothing we didn't already know but will bask in the limelight of it all. If it gives BST a stronger mandate to get people behind removing our Chairman then fair enough but, for me, it'll be no more than lip service.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Paul Ince on 20:54 - Nov 9 with 1020 viewsbrassedoff

Have to say, I wasn't his biggest fan as a manager, but great comments on Karl this morning. What do you say to that Karl?

Karl won't give two figs - in a way he'll say it reflects what he's always said it's about getting a group of players together who bond and the training ground is irrelevant. In a way Ince played in to his hands.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Paul Ince on 22:55 - Nov 9 with 958 viewsCurryman

It's not just what was said, it was also painfully obvious that he was being careful about not saying more.

More reason for the O's to pack their bags, if there's any room left after the money goes in them, and get out of OUR club.

Well said PI.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Paul Ince on 23:30 - Nov 9 with 948 viewsRusty2Stands

I agree Curryman. You could see the way he paused before answering certain questions he was itching to say more than he did.

Paul Ince on 08:31 - Nov 10 with 886 viewswespens

Bearing in mind Riga is prepared to reveal all, am surprised that Ince didn't do the same because if Blackpool has damaged his career surely you'd defend yourself?

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Paul Ince on 11:39 - Nov 10 with 851 viewsSTHolder

Somebody talked on another thread about the Gazette jumping on the BST bandwagon with Riga - why don't they prove they have a set of balls and put some of Paul Ince's comments to him from yesterday?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024