Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 4 Pool 0 18:07 - Mar 15 with 294 viewsOsbourne

Clark says :

"I said earlier in the season that they are the best team in the division. They possess quality all over the pitch.

I hope Eddie, his team and staff become successful because they will become a real credit to the Premier League next season.

We came here to try and be positive which is why I set up with a 4-4-2. We did not show enough belief or the characteristics to win a football match.

It is still mathematically possible but we are going to have to obliterate the league if we are to stay up.

I am drained of these results and performances to be honest with you with what I have walked into."

Osbourne says : Osbourne listened to the match on the radio. 3-0 at half time. Osbourne's half time thoughts were ................................................Blimey.

Bournemouth 4 Pool 0 on 22:41 - Mar 15 with 264 viewscamberwell1

Fab report Osbourne, appreciated.

Bournemouth 4 Pool 0 on 23:02 - Mar 15 with 255 viewsOsbourne

camberwell1,

Osbourne has his critics on AVFTT.

Nice to know that camberwell1 is not one of them.

Osbourne "loves to have his wheels oiled."

Osbourne would like to know which part of the report you especially felt made it merit the word "Fab."

Osbourne is working on his match report writing skills and is always looking for ways to improve.

Let Osbourne know. "I'm learning, I'm learning."
Osbourne, I think the reality is !
ie Osbourne, "your report was a shocker!"

Bournemouth 4 Pool 0 on 23:42 - Mar 15 with 246 viewsseasider13

Keep up the good work Osbourne, surely one of these weeks your victory prediction will be correctomundo,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024