Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night 18:15 - Mar 15 with 529 viewsOsbourne

Pool 10/3 Draw 5/2 Charlton 11/10

Win, Win v Charlton (Tuesday) and Leeds (Saturday) at Bloomfield Road both?

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 489 viewsOsbourne

Best odds now 3/1 for a Pool win. Charlton still 11/10.

Osbourne suggests a Pool win tonight. However, having read the Gazette this morning appears that Jamie O'Hara will not be playing (ankle). Therefore Pool minus their recent captain and central midfield distributer.

Osbourne's prediction is fingers crossed today. However, Charlton will not be up for this match so perhaps Pool could win easily. 4 or 5-0?

Osbourne wil be in the West Stand watching proceedings.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 16:29 - Mar 17 with 479 viewslemongreentea

Will not be there tonight due to work commitments but feel pool do have a chance of a win.
Not sure how much of a difference not having O Hara will make but if Cubero starts and with the return of that chap on loan from Bournemouth who knows? Cannot give up hoping pool will start to win again regardless of previous results. The thing that would not die.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 21:39 - Mar 17 with 457 viewslemongreentea

Just watching text updates. 0 - 3 arrgh! We must turn the corner sometime. These horrible results surely cannot go on and on.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 22:19 - Mar 17 with 443 viewsribble

I'll try and break this to you gently, lgt. This isn't a blip.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 23:39 - Mar 17 with 412 viewsscratchingshed

A few dreamers still about on here I see thinking we were going to win.

We won't win another game this season Ive been saying that for weeks now, In fact I don't think we'll score another goal if I am being perfectly honest.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 07:27 - Mar 18 with 392 viewsOsbourne

Scratcher!

Blimey
Were you there? Wll you be there v Leeds?

From Osbourne!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 9:53]

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 09:19 - Mar 18 with 382 viewsscratchingshed

No I wasn't there even though I had my mates ticket, stayed at home and watched the Arsenal game, right decision.

I will be there on Saturday but only outside the ground protesting, I just hope the turn out is better than last protests as this game (as I have been saying for weeks) will be the one we get relegated at.

I might even hang around till after the match if we are relegated as things could get a bit spicy.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 09:58 - Mar 18 with 375 viewsOsbourne

Scratcher,

Osbourne and Scratcher have been more amiable lately with their posts.

At the risk of alienating the Scratcher / Osbourne interaction on AVFTT, Osbourne cannot resist asking Scratcher.

Does Scratcher wear "Doctor Martins?"

Hope Scratcher can take the humour!

Yours in Predicting results,
Osbourne!

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 16:56 - Mar 18 with 350 viewsscratchingshed

I used to wear them about 40 years ago.

Would look a bit daft these days wearing them at 57.

Pool 10/3 to beat Charlton - Tuesday Night on 17:04 - Mar 18 with 348 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne has got a pair!

How spicy will it get?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024