Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been working on a new Page Layout... 21:37 - Mar 27 with 2572 viewsMephistopheles

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 23:25 - Mar 27 with 2550 viewsterminallytangerine

Well it certainly makes a pleasant change from the BSA bashing!

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 15:55 - Mar 28 with 2498 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

I say.

Osbourne not appreciated here?

Osbourne is happy to vacate AVFTT if that is what is wanted.

Pool are not down yet, Osbourne still thinks that 44 points could put pressure on Wigan, Millwall or Rotherham?

Osbourne thinks that perhaps a little consensus is required.

If it is the to Osbourne, then it is to Osbourne.

The "consensus" thread is just about to go up.

The thread is entitled : "Stay with us or goodbye to Osbourne?"

This is all so frightfully puzzling to Osbourne. A frightful puzzle.

Cheer O all!
"I say, what a frightful puzzle, is it universal? If it is, Osbourne must be off."

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 16:19 - Mar 28 with 2493 viewsOdinsRaven

This site is dead. Someone should put it and Osbourne out of their joint misery

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 16:21 - Mar 28 with 2491 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 16:22]

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 22:28 - Apr 2 with 2362 viewsOsbourne

This was the "Thread" which Osbourne Observed.

Osbourne then did some "homework." Went through some "little Doors" at Bloomfield Road and realised that some posters like Osbourne's insights.

Osbourne has decided to stay.

The first edition of "When Saturday Comes - Osbourne's fag ends" is now available.
Available on AVFTT note.

If the "Mad Hatter" from "Alice in Wonderland" starts posting on the other side, then that is Osbourne in disguise!

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 11:36 - Apr 3 with 2336 viewsOrioltwins

Soz Oz - stopped coming on here whilst you were posting your daft predictions every week - might come back next season when there's half a chance one or two may come true!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

I've been working on a new Page Layout... on 11:57 - Apr 3 with 2332 viewsribble

So not much of a disguise then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024