Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morecambe 1-1 Blackpool (New Video) 15:17 - Aug 2 with 355 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi everyone

Especially for those of you that enjoy watching our videos Jane and I went to the Morecambe game and this is our video of the day. We are trying to incorporate visiting attractions and making a day of it as well as just going to the game and we hope that you will find it a little bit of a more interesting watch.

We drove down early and went to visit the Lancaster Maritime Museum and Williamson Park (which was exceptional) then back into Lancaster for lunch at Merchants 1688 a pub right by Lancaster Castle before getting to the ground.

It was a much better 2nd half and I thought Bowler and Lavery injected a bit more drive and desire into our play and I look forward to seeing more of these 2 players.

So hope you guys enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed putting it all together

Morecambe 1-1 Blackpool (New Video) on 18:35 - Aug 2 with 345 viewsspell_chekker

That brought back one or two memories. I lived in Lancaster for a couple of years.

I've always wondered why Morecambe's football team is bigger than Lancaster's when it shouldn't really be the case.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Morecambe 1-1 Blackpool (New Video) on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 331 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Meerkat diaries

"Today we met Bloomfield Bear"

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Morecambe 1-1 Blackpool (New Video) on 10:18 - Aug 4 with 319 viewsSeaside_Lee

yes we were wondering the same thing as we were driving through Lancaster. Strange that a city would be pipped by their close neighbours and Morecambe have done very well considering how much the town of Morecambe has been in decline over the years.

Be interesting to see if the planned EDEN project gets approved I think that could be very good for Morecambe

Morecambe 1-1 Blackpool (New Video) on 10:19 - Aug 4 with 317 viewsSeaside_Lee

Could be a thing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024