Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positivity 18:29 - Aug 7 with 190 viewsrealistic

Ok we all know our well documented problems, and far from ideal preparation, with a chairman who thinks it is 'ok' to leave it as late as he has and do things 'his way.'

The fact remains we are stuck with our current situation and we have to take what positives out of it we can, so leaving the off field problems aside (even though they ARE the most important issues which does affect on the field) ... I am solely thinking of CAN we get a performance out of the eleven who take to the field at the City Ground, and yes we can, I hope!

Andy Reid made a valid point that we maybe rusty on the tactical and shape side of things, but that could also be a positive for us as we may well be harder to break down ... Of course it could all go horribly wrong and the bookies have it right at 1/3 for a home win, but I still think we are value at 3/1 the draw or away win (bet 365, other bookies are avaliable)

It's a two horse race and purely from a betting point of view, I think we have a sniff.

Of course if my bet loses, then I'll revert to type and be more 'realistic' about our situation

''quod saveris metes''

Positivity on 20:11 - Aug 7 with 150 viewsSTHolder

Glad to read threads like this on the new AVFTT - you would have been shot down in flames on the old one

It's a 46 game season and am sure we will add to the squad during August. Have always said that if we can just get 5/6 points from the 15 then that would be a good enough platform to get the side ready for the really important part of the season. Anything from Forest would be a massive bonus for everyone.

Positivity on 20:46 - Aug 7 with 117 viewsThe_Ghost

I like to think we will be able to at least give Forest a game, but that defence troubles me.

The number of injury prone/unfit players could be our undoing.

But hey, anything is possible
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 20:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024