Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The timely return of Belokon 23:25 - Oct 25 with 5841 viewsBISONS

He wants to buy the club and has support from a wealthy local investor.

The timely return of Belokon on 23:27 - Oct 25 with 4320 viewsSTHolder

If true then happy days but I fear that Mr Belekon has bigger fish to fry and investments to make than deal with the devil on something that is currently pretty worthless!

The timely return of Belokon on 23:30 - Oct 25 with 4312 viewsBISONS

Pick yourself a copy of tomorrows Mail on Sunday or read it online. Its all from the horses mouth.

He is in the early stages of legal proceedings against the clowns in charge.

Bitten off way more than they can chew with our little Latvian saviour.

The timely return of Belokon on 23:37 - Oct 25 with 4299 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Online now at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2807869/I-want-stay-Blackpool-

Who is the wealthy local businessman I wonder?

The only way they would sell is if an offer was made that they couldn't refuse. No amount of chanting "Oyston Out" will do it. Only money offered will.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 23:40]

The timely return of Belokon on 23:40 - Oct 25 with 4286 viewsbig_bloomers

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

The timely return of Belokon on 23:46 - Oct 25 with 4278 viewssteve_g

Can we have general agreeable that Belekon replacing the O's would be a good thing to prove this isn't a pro Oyston board? It would cheese some of those on the old site off if they found it that those on here would be in favour of this move. I know I am!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

The timely return of Belokon on 23:50 - Oct 25 with 4272 viewsbrassedoff

Now Belekn has put his banking problems behind him, no reason why he can't come home!

http://www.eng.24.kg/economics/172871-news24.html

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

The timely return of Belokon on 01:04 - Oct 26 with 4197 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Great news indeed.

I have already been asked this morning what can possibly be shown that the accounts didn't.

Well, we never know what is tucked away in 'administrative expenses' so that might get broken out a bit. Also a breakdown of wages and salaries to see how much the hotel staff are costing the club as I recall a spike in administrative staff once the hotel opened.

So there are things that might come out.

Likelihood is though that a request to investigate will be refused UNLESS it is done as an exercise in due diligence to buy the club. Even then, confidentiality agreements are signed so we might not ever know.

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

The timely return of Belokon on 01:33 - Oct 26 with 4210 viewsArchibaldKnox

Very interesting developments.
As I understand it, Belokon's claims are, which may be subject to legal action:
20% of the £90m income gained = £18m, plus his loans of £5m and the investment of £3.5m to build the South Stand.
Total = £26.5 mill, which is the figure that has always been claimed.
Seems fair, given that he was ostracised by the O's.

The timely return of Belokon on 01:41 - Oct 26 with 4203 viewsHarryHorse

Good news - I wonder if the additional financial information will ever see the light of day . That would be interesting . As one who originally bought KO's "we are a well run club" ethos it would be fascinating to see what that actually meant in practice .

The timely return of Belokon on 08:39 - Oct 26 with 4127 viewsRusty2Stands

A small chink of light at the end of a very long dark tunnel perhaps?
God knows we need it.
Personally I hope Belekon rips that vile family a new one.
The Oystons have made enemies of and upset so many people, it was only a matter of time before somebody started to bite back.
Let's hope that time is now.

The timely return of Belokon on 09:21 - Oct 26 with 4099 viewsFountain

Harry, we will never find out the details but it's the end result that is important.

My hunch is Oystons will be gone way before this gets to court and the searching is being used as due dilly as well.

slap me on the patio

The timely return of Belokon on 09:22 - Oct 26 with 4099 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

The only reservation I have is that it may just be Belekon getting his money back (and many would say deservedly so) but the bit about wanting to buy the club could just be a nice soundbite.

The timely return of Belokon on 09:34 - Oct 26 with 4085 viewsOdinsRaven

I believe Oyscum charges the club 1000 pounds an hour for secretarial activities. Little charges like these for eight hours a day five days a week soon add up and if it all comes out in court will be rather interesting....

The timely return of Belokon on 12:29 - Oct 26 with 4035 viewsOldSkool

This is the best news for ages.
Please make it happen and we can get OUR club back.

The timely return of Belokon on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 4017 viewsThe_Ghost

Good News. I'm not sure if the end result will be as hoped, but at least Belekon is making a stand.

The timely return of Belokon on 13:14 - Oct 26 with 4006 viewsHarryHorse

Agreed Fountain , wishful thinking on my part probably . However I wouldn't put it past them to go to court . Having done a bit of due diligence in the past a BFC one would be interesting I would imagine

The timely return of Belokon on 13:17 - Oct 26 with 4003 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Agree with Founts and due diligence usually comes with a signed confidentiality agreement / non-disclosure agreement anyway.

However, good news if this goes the distance.

If it doesn't, Blackpool FC is Conference bound, no mistake.

The timely return of Belokon on 13:24 - Oct 26 with 3994 viewsBFC_Tim

Bought the Mail (usually a vile publication) for this article - funny how many people forget it was Tony Parkes who got Belekon's money and brought in Campbell and Adam.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

The timely return of Belokon on 13:27 - Oct 26 with 3988 viewsbrassedoff

Just read the article and what I don't understand is why Belekon built the South and got nothing for his troubles?

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

The timely return of Belokon on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 3982 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

As I recall he was due to be repaid out of 'hotel profits'. Thus far, the hotel has lost money per the 2012 and 2013 accounts. Of course, there could be several reasons why that has happened, I will let you draw your own conclusions.

The timely return of Belokon on 14:46 - Oct 26 with 3931 viewsProfessorTangerine

I think I can handle the idea of relegation a lot better if anything came of this. It seems the plummet to League 1 is almost inevitable. If we had this light at the end of the tunnel - rather than the thought of more of the same - I would renew with a slight spring in my step. It's far too easy to be cynical, though, isn't it? I hope this has more to it than fan-pleasing sound bites from VB. As somebody above wrote, it'd be nice for the main topic of conversation to be about football again.

The timely return of Belokon on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 3902 viewsMr_Brightside

PT - I'd agree about the inevitability of League One football - unless KO and Riga address the fundamental problems in this squad. Long term though to have the fan base back together would be massive news! Pretty sure everyone would have come over here from the old creaky, about to collapse, stuck in the 90's AVFTT if there hadn't been this assumption that there was a split between users.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

The timely return of Belokon on 19:51 - Oct 26 with 3836 viewsBertandErnie

I fear this could end the Belokon love in - not disrespecting Jack Gaughan but he seems more gullible than other ginger reporters!

The timely return of Belokon on 20:04 - Oct 26 with 3823 viewsBigbrother

"As I recall he was due to be repaid out of 'hotel profits'."

Not surprised the hotel has made no profits when half is full of players who don't play and I had a look round the gym the other week, no one in it, rubbish equipment and the place was dead!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

The timely return of Belokon on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 3811 viewsArchibaldKnox

Clearly you are disrespecting JG with that comment, B&E. It's a well-written article and in our provincial backwater, somewhat of a local scoop.

Now, exactly how has Mr Belokon gulled him? Please do enlighten us. All that I have heard over the years from Mr Belokon has been proved true. Prem in five years? Three years. Actions speak louder than words, as Mr Riga has said recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024