Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheaterfield 22:00 - Dec 15 with 665 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I've not called them that in ages.

Can anyone explain that decision by the FA? I'm not surprised that MK are fuming, although that is putting a smile on my face as well. My bad.

It's a crap decision. I'd like them to come out and justify it.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 22:44]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Cheaterfield on 10:43 - Dec 16 with 572 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Both teams being punished by the decision. Weren't we fined for doing the same thing in a league game?

Cheaterfield on 11:05 - Dec 16 with 568 viewsLala

Were they also the Cheating Spirites or have I made that up ??

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Cheaterfield on 17:03 - Dec 19 with 435 viewsArchibaldKnox

In 2006 Bury were expelled from the FA Cup after playing an in eligible player in a 3-1win over Chester. They had a player on loan from Hartlepool and forgot to lodge the clearance from his parent club with the FA. The thing is that Bury actually made the call to the FA to draw attention to their transgression when the secretary, Jill Neville (yes, the Mum of Gary and Phil) discovered the forms still on her desk the following Monday morning. It seems that Chesterfield were treated leniently or that scale of penalty has been relaxed since Bury's offence.

Edit: Apparently Droylsden were expelled in 2008 (for playing a suspended player) and Bradford City came close in 2012 (again, a non-registered loanee). The FA has since admitted being too harsh in the case of Bury.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/dec/20/newsstory.bury
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 17:12]

Cheaterfield on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 380 viewsWizaard

What chance have we got given our recent history of registration debacles? We'll beat Villa and be thrown out.

Cheaterfield on 22:16 - Dec 19 with 359 viewsPlumbs

Seems a decent decision as the player had been selected for games previously,indeed if anything it shows how fractured football is with the preposterous loans system.

No idea what you continue with this nonsense over MKD as they're now an established league club,who are well supported by the local community. If you actually spoke to their fans then you'd realise that.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Cheaterfield on 00:10 - Dec 20 with 340 viewsHarryHorse

The passage of time doesn't make something right Plumbs old chap . The MKD issue appears to be about the only thing I agree wholeheartedly with Robbie on these days .
No problem with them having a team , but as Fleetwood & others have proved a rise through the league by merit is possible and in the spirit of the pyramid system . Relocating an existing club set a dangerous precedent in my opinion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024