Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we a better side without Perkins? 10:51 - Jan 3 with 215 viewssteve_g

Bit disappointed to hear we had a clean bill of health for this weekend because it means Perkins is available for selection. I don't see it as coincidence that in a year when we only won four games that he was ever present. Whilst Orlandi isn't the answer, he looked a lot mor effective and created more chances in an hour than Perkins managed all year (albeit I appreciate they're different types of players). Sadly this manager again seems to have default players for the first team and McMahon and Perkins seem to be his.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Are we a better side without Perkins? on 11:05 - Jan 3 with 206 viewsOrioltwins

I dubbed last year the 'year of the Perkins' for that very reason - he tries hard but there's a reason he was off loaded from Barnsley and pretty sure we can all see why. Whilst Perkins is in the Blackpool side we'll not play football.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Are we a better side without Perkins? on 11:19 - Jan 3 with 201 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

There's room for both Dorothy and Orlandi methinks, especially now O'Keefe and Murphy have gone back. Don't get me wrong, that pair don't posess the quality to get us out of this mess but they are as good as we have at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024