Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cubero 13:06 - Jan 25 with 2908 viewsOdinsRaven

Where's he gone? Seems to have gone quiet again. I wonder if koko is trying to sell him to get his money back?

Also how long did cubero and Orlando sign for??

Cubero on 13:33 - Jan 25 with 2891 viewsseasider13

I have lost all faith in the people who run our club, i don't trust anything the power that be say anymore.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Cubero on 16:43 - Jan 25 with 2826 viewsArchibaldKnox

I am afraid that 'Cubero' is Oyston's punchline to his own joke, 'the Riga Revolution'...

Cubero on 19:46 - Jan 25 with 2768 viewsTang67

Cubero schmoodero - will never be seen in tangerine

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Cubero on 20:36 - Jan 25 with 2754 viewsWizaard

You do know he's played for us, don't you?

Cubero on 20:38 - Jan 25 with 2747 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Priceless.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Cubero on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 2715 viewsTang67

Yeah one game and farting about in Costa Rica for 4 months
Doubt we will see him and if by chance we do he will be off at the very first opportunity
Talking of priceless Robbie what do you think of the rumour about Lewis let's hope it is just that and here's one to mash your swede

What do you believe is the root cause of the shambles at our club and who do you believe is responsible ?
Concise and succinct reply if possible rather than usual snide and mirrors

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Cubero on 22:31 - Jan 25 with 2688 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Two games actually, after which he had to go home for treatment after getting a nasty whack at Middlesbrough.

Root cause and swede, very good.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 22:49]

Cubero on 22:56 - Jan 25 with 2666 viewsPNENIL

Despite some of the defensive replies the O/P poses a good question. Will Watt hinted he was close weeks ago and he's still not appeared.
He reminds me of Belokon .. all show but no show. Would like to be proved wrong on both counts.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 23:05]

Cubero on 09:18 - Jan 26 with 2584 viewsscratchingshed

Pretty sure Oyston has already agreed a deal to let Cubero go and is keeping him wrapped in cotton will until he goes.

Cubero on 10:01 - Jan 26 with 2570 viewscamberwell1

He'll consider himself far too good for B/pool but he's not the first so called good player that's played his contract out like this. We had half a dozen never to be seen/lost in France types in the Prem. For some reason employers queue to sign these lazy so and so's which wouldn't happen in any other profession I could think of - it's a bit like the way children sulk until there over burdened parent caves in

Cubero on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 2523 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I don't know how he can be regarded as "lazy" ; it wasn't his fault it took an age to get international clearance, and it wasn't his fault he got a bad tackle in his second game.

Cubero on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 2347 viewssteve_g

Might not be his fault if he never plays for us again either - can't help feeling the arrival of this Man U kid may mark the end of another highly paid player!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Cubero on 07:07 - Jan 28 with 2266 viewscamberwell1

Well how much will we have paid him for 1.5 appearances - I guarantee he'll never be seen any where near BFC again and that doesn't help any of us - it's a waste of a shirt number
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024