Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway just sacked 09:10 - Mar 10 with 2018 viewsscratchingshed

On SSN now.

Holloway just sacked on 09:18 - Mar 10 with 2017 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I think they may have left it too late, to be honest.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Holloway just sacked on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 1968 viewsWizaard

The current bottom three will all be playing each other next season.

Both ourselves and Holloway have gone to pot since he left. Someone should ask Little Phil if he wants him back

Holloway just sacked on 13:07 - Mar 10 with 1952 viewsPlumbs

Millwall have been playing well and should be doing better, but they needed an overhaul which is why Jackett left.

Holloway should have a statue made for him in Blackpool given what he's done for the club and the local community.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Holloway just sacked on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 1917 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Apart from with us Mr. Holloway's managerial record is nothing startling. Some players never reproduce the great form they showed at one particular place, and the same can be said of managers. Our current predicament started when Ollie left so dramatically, as Wizz says, we've both been on a downward slide ever since.

I'll second Plumbs' motion for a statue - best trip and all.

Holloway just sacked on 22:21 - Mar 10 with 1856 viewscamberwell1

If we go for a statue, should the bigger one be of Thommo?

Holloway just sacked on 01:56 - Mar 11 with 1844 viewsseasider13

Ollies bag of magic pixie dust was used up years ago.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Holloway just sacked on 02:58 - Mar 11 with 1842 viewsOsbourne

Millwall are 9 points adrift. It was obvious when Pool played Millwall at Bloomfield Road (Pool won 1-0) that Holloway and Fuller, where not being backed by the Millwall fans.

The Millwall fans were well behaved at Bloomfield Road but one could sense that Hollloway would not be seeing the season out.

Milllwall, like Blackpool have had success in recent years and will not be happy to consider themselves a Division 1 club.

Looks very much like the Championship trap door is opening to Pool, Millwall and Wigan.

Ian Holloway since his exit from Pool has left both Crystal Palace and Millwall.

Osbourne has no insight, but Holloway obviously did a fantastic job at Blackpool and we love him for it. I am sure he will do well again elsewhere in the future.

Osbourne has been to the "New Den" just once. Had a really good day out there and was impressed with their facilities and treatment of away fans.

I suspect though that the Millwall fans expect Championship football and Mr Holloway has had a real struggle there this season and last if I remember.

I wonder where Mr Holloway will go next?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024