Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie Flintoff win's Australian "I'm a celebrity." 19:12 - Mar 15 with 409 viewsOsbourne

Why didn't Freddie go on UK "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here?"

Freddie and Jimmy Bullard would of been amusing viewing!

Freddie played cricket for St Anne's cricket club in 2014. Also for Lancashire's 20/20 side. Wonder if he will play again in 2015? I missed seeing him at St. Anne's last season - pity. Osbourne likes Freddie! Freddie would of had a word or two to say to David Warner. I think we can forgive him for supporting Preston North End! - Just!

Freddie Flintoff win's Australian "I'm a celebrity." on 20:51 - Mar 15 with 390 viewsribble

No, no we can't.

Freddie Flintoff win's Australian on 20:51 - Mar 15 with 390 viewsribble

No, no we can't.

Sorry double post. Just put that down as 1, Since67.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 21:53]

Freddie Flintoff win's Australian "I'm a celebrity." on 21:49 - Mar 15 with 381 viewsjanegallagher

Osbourne he supports Manchester City.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Freddie Flintoff win's Australian "I'm a celebrity." on 22:45 - Mar 15 with 358 viewsOsbourne

Jane,
Osbourne here,
Sorry about that, am I giving out incorrect information!
I certainly saw some kind of TV programme about Freddie Flintoff where they interviewed him at Deepdale making out he was a serious supporter.

Osbourne is not sure, but I think Freddie lives in Preston. Certainly he use to anyway, pretty sure he still does, but that is not a statement of fact!

The reality of the situation is that he probably supports Manchester City, but also has a real interest in his home town club too, ie Preston North End.

Good on you Freddie for winning Australian "I'm a celebrity," he always makes me laugh. Osbourne loves the story about Freddie being rescued well into the night in the West Indian Ocean riding "over the limit" on a peddle boat!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024