Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Watt cause for optimism? 13:38 - Apr 3 with 1269 viewssteve_g

It's just been so appalling this season it's easy to forget that we have to do it all again next season - anyone think Will Watt has a point about remaining optimistic if we get players signed?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 15:41 - Apr 3 with 1019 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I'd agree with much of that - we are desperate for a goal scorer as well - got to be a priority!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 15:46 - Apr 3 with 1012 viewsOrmerod89

Will clutching at straws co's he has to watch this shite again next season!!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 22:12 - Apr 3 with 767 viewsterminallytangerine

The same for most Blackpool supporters I would have thought.

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 09:26 - Apr 4 with 654 viewsBigbrother

Away from all the Oyston stuff, I just want a team. I want a group of players that I don't have to keep checking the big screen as to who they are, that I can predict a settled side each week, that I feel we have a chance of winning every game and that I wake up on a Saturday looking forward to football.

Haven't had any of the above for two years. The problem will always be that if we do well then it sadly means the Oyston's do well and if we don't do well then the toxicity in the place continues again because of the Oyston's. As much as I would love to see all of the above I'd swap it all for the removal of this odious family.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:00 - Apr 4 with 638 viewsWronga

The problem that we've had the last few seasons is that we've not had that spine to the team which every club needs .. and yes, that has made us spineless in every sense.

I like Grant Hall and would like to see him maybe alongside Aldred at the back, O'Hara and Cubero would be a midfield dream and then get a Billy Sharp type character alongside Madine and with a decent keeper you start to have the makings of that much needed spine.

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:05 - Apr 4 with 635 viewsTwoPhillips

Find the interesting thing about this story the fact that Will doesn't seem to know why the extension has been put in place? Maybe Cubero wanted away and so they've extended it now to get a fee. Seems strange to extend his and not O'Hara and Orlandi's at the same time - for that matter does O'Hara even have that sort of a clause or was he just contracted to the end of the season.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:07 - Apr 4 with 633 viewsAVFTTConvert

Sadly anything that comes out of Bloomfield Road at the moment I take with a pinch of salt as there is usually an ulterior motive involved. Why would anyone trust the Oyston's with anything ever again?

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:09 - Apr 4 with 630 viewsoneswallow

Decent player but not if Clark plays him where he did in the last home game. Was completely wasted sat in front of the defence and behind the midfield. One of my problems with Clark is that tactically he seems completely inept. If we had Messi and Ronaldo he'd probably play them in the centre of defence!

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 629 viewsBertandErnie

Wouldn't be surprised if Cubero feels he has a point to prove. Not sure there'd be a queue of clubs wanting to take him on after a season where he's only played a handful of games, I don't know his personal circumstances but he may have settled on the Fylde and he might realise he can be a big fish in League One

Either way it would be good news if Lee Clark and the player himself say that is the intention of the contract extension.

Will Watt cause for optimism? on 10:22 - Apr 4 with 619 viewsterminallytangerine

As Blackpool supporters we should be delighted he is staying.

We can't allow every bit of good news to be seen as a set back because it might suggest the Oystons or Lee Clark have got something right for a change.

That is nose spite face territory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024