Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? 09:56 - May 9 with 735 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/38612

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 10:00 - May 9 with 718 viewsTwoPhillips

Agree with much of this - think Karl will have given him the option (probably means he has to pay him less as well!) and he'll have taken the option to walk. No one talks about planning for next season as much as Clark and then does one. He'll have known his budget, Karl's limitations and what was expected weeks ago and so nothing new will have cropped up since and therefore I reckon the decision was taken out of his hands.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 10:05 - May 9 with 711 viewsribble

Ground cleared for a Holloway return?

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 11:20 - May 9 with 679 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Makes you wonder why sign Jarrett Rivers? Also as the retained/released list has still not been made public, could this be a reason he's gone now?

Clark was just so the wrong manager for a club with our problems, tho who is the right person, doubt even God knows the answer to that.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 13:58 - May 9 with 657 viewssteve_g

Really can't decide on this one whether he was pushed or walked - tend to think the former just because he will have sat down with the Chairman, worked out budgets, discussed his plans and so why now? I can't help but feel that KOKO has taken advice and acted on it.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 17:04 - May 9 with 615 viewsMurt53

Jack Gaughan (Daily Mail) suggested on Twitter that KO tried to talk Clark out if it. I think he'd had enough. Maybe realised there was no opportunity for change at the moment. Said himself the situation was worse than he expected when he took the job.

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 06:36 - May 10 with 569 viewsthebigone

I do know from whispers that I've heard that KO was committed to Clark and wanted to give him a chance on a level playing field - be fascinating to know what tipped him over the edge!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Lee Clark Gone: Did he walk or was he pushed? on 09:00 - May 10 with 558 viewsstraightatthewall

Probably the fact that the 'whispers' you heard were completely not true. Or KO didn't specify who we would be on a level playing field with

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024