Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yates to Sheff U?? 12:17 - Jan 27 with 593 viewsTangerineTom12

Hi fellow seasiders, got some unfortunate news. Been informed by a close source to the club that Sheff United have put a bid in of 800k. Blackpool obviously rejected the bid but Yates is said to be furious. I was told he was frustrated by the lack of game time and wants to double his wages at sheff u. IF this is true, I want him out of my club now, lets cut our losses and get a decent fee and use the money to buy someone who wants to be here!

Anyways, thoughts?

#UTMP

Yates to Sheff U?? on 12:23 - Jan 27 with 580 viewsspell_chekker

The only positive here is that we're in a comfortable league position - not threatened by relegation and only have an extremely outside chance of getting in the play offs. So we could sell without too much damage being done.

However, selling out best striker at a derisory price with little chance of adquately replacing him until the summer - No way.

Yates is on a long contract and if eventually things work out that we can sell on our own terms and at a good price then OK, I'd accept it, but the situation you outline would be too much like chucking in the towel on the rest of the season.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 12:36]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Yates to Sheff U?? on 13:14 - Jan 27 with 547 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hi

Would explain a few rumours doing the rounds

Can't see it being Sheff Utd, they have about 5 strikers they must have paid £60M in total for already.

If he is going, I'd be asking for about £2.5M

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Yates to Sheff U?? (n/t) on 14:58 - Jan 27 with 539 viewsTangerineTom12

Afternoon Redrooooooom, Id take anything between 750k - 1million. Hes knocking on a bit, probably only 2-3 years left in his career, Madine is younger and has more experience.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 15:02]

Yates to Sheff U?? on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 529 viewsTangerineTom12

TRUE
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 15:04]

Yates to Sheff U?? on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 517 viewsspell_chekker

He he.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024