Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bear in mind that I've just seen my first 2 games in 4 years 20:49 - Apr 5 with 934 viewsPaddyA140

i.e. Bristol and Tranmere, so I'm not 100% familiar with the side - and i know the likes of Wilson and Eastmond are sidelined... but if all players were fit, who'd be our strongest 11? Based on the games I've seen I'd say Jabo, Sears, Massey, Magnus, Eastman and Wright all look like names straight on the list but others seem a little 'meh' (sorry fellas). I'd have said Vose based on Brizzle but he looked half that player today.

up the u's
Bear in mind that I've just seen my first 2 games in 4 years on 21:58 - Apr 5 with 912 viewswessex_exile

Funny how a fresh perspective offers different opinions (and fresh from my contretemps on the OMB), but I'd probably say Vose at the moment offers us our most creative option in the midfield/ wing area. That being said, it's based on relatively limited viewing and t'interweb commentary? Think you're right about the other five of the six though - definitely must-starts, apart from Eastman, who I think needs a rest. Dickson is one of those coming in for a lot of flak, but at Orient he was brilliant! That consistency thing is a real downer ain't it? :-(

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Bear in mind that I've just seen my first 2 games in 4 years on 10:15 - Apr 6 with 887 viewsdurham_exile

Paddy you have arrived back at the worst possible time with results going badly but hang in there and you will witness the reinvigorated U's secure their league 1 status.

My ultimate U's team this season would be:

Walker

Wilson Magnus Eastman Dickson (pity Garbutt had to return to Everton)

Wright (David) Eastmond

Massey Watt

Sears

Ibehre

Subs:

Cousins, Olufemi, Gilbey, Bean, Wright (Drey), Vose, Morrison

Next season and however we do it I don't know but we need a striker!!!!!!!

In the meantime,

up the U's

Durham_exile

Bear in mind that I've just seen my first 2 games in 4 years on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 852 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think it's difficult to pick our best XI right now, Joe also seems to be struggling with it at present. Do you pick it based on potential, past performances, this season's form or current form?

Walker, the back four and Ibehre pick themselves it's just a question of the the other five you slot in around them.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Bear in mind that I've just seen my first 2 games in 4 years on 13:15 - Apr 7 with 823 viewsPaddyA140

Thanks for those thoughts, guys. Look forward to seeing some new faces v Oldham...!?

I just checked the lineup for the Millwall game in 2010 - my last as a 'regular' - which made me smile. Platt, Lisbie, Williams, White, Izzet, Woody.... and Franck Queudrue! At least 3 of those would be welcome back, hey?

Wonder what Alan White and Chris Iwelumo are doing these days.

up the u's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024