Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa suspend Culverhouse 16:45 - Apr 15 with 687 viewsnoah4x4

Aston Villa have today suspended assistant manager Ian Culverhouse and Head of Football Operations Gary Karsa pending an internal investigation. One wonders why (no details released as yet).

On Saturday, we shared a train buffet bar with four Villa fans (from Ipswich) and a few hundred 'Budgies' heading for Fulham. Never has one train been so full of people wanting to suspend Lambert and his cronies (....by the neck!).

But coming back, let's praise the brave Fulham fan that nervously walked the length of the train to the buffet and back in his FFC shirt. Cheered by the U's fans; and boo'ed by the Budgies. Football fans...... isn't this what it's all about... a substitute for the tribal rivalries that we abandoned over a century ago?

[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 16:46]
Villa suspend Culverhouse on 17:59 - Apr 15 with 671 viewsBluenWightExile

Very well put Noah4x4...........and never better displayed than at non league games where one can stand with whoever wherever!
Much to be said for non league...............after the U's of course and many thanks again for the researched denouement to our relegationally threatened season which is lifting the spirits of this exile and making him believe in League 1!
Up the U's

Pinault-noir

Villa suspend Culverhouse on 23:24 - Apr 15 with 651 viewsBFG

Strange situation. If it's not a 'domestic' then maybe they are trying to smoke out Lambert
Villa suspend Culverhouse on 23:41 - Apr 15 with 644 viewswessex_exile

Villa suspend Culverhouse on 23:24 - Apr 15 by BFG

Strange situation. If it's not a 'domestic' then maybe they are trying to smoke out Lambert

Never mind that, what on earth is going on at Port Vale?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27041075

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Villa suspend Culverhouse on 23:53 - Apr 15 with 644 viewsBFG

Handbags ?!

Left-handed perpetrator
Villa suspend Culverhouse on 06:54 - Apr 16 with 639 viewsnoah4x4

Villa suspend Culverhouse on 23:53 - Apr 15 by BFG

Handbags ?!

Left-handed perpetrator

Might not be left handed and deffo not a handbag. I think there is possibly a clue in this statement; "We went into a tackle and as I was getting up off the floor he hit me” (Doug Loft on his row with Daniel Jones)

My theory is that words were exchanged; Loft rises to walk away;... Jones offers RIGHT handed whack from behind.......with his detached boot in his hand. Surely there has to be a weapon involved to cause that much swelling?
Villa suspend Culverhouse on 21:07 - May 2 with 556 viewsDaniel

Came across this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/10783189/Paul-Lamber

Reading the player's twitter replies to the comment, it sounds like they were bullies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024