Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we make another signing before the season starts? 16:05 - Jul 3 with 384 viewsLeadbelly

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 20:26 - Jul 3 with 364 viewsBarsidepete

Feels like a trick question, Daniel. Will The U's sign an impact player, no. Have the U's developed a rapport with a few top flight options for a surprisingly good loan? Yes, definitely. Colchester is not a bad place to play (or gaffer), brother *see all past CV's .. You don't depart ColU into obscurity, I think that's self evident

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 357 viewsDaniel

It wasn't me Pete, it's Whale's question...
Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 00:33 - Jul 4 with 347 viewsBarsidepete

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 21:03 - Jul 3 by Daniel

It wasn't me Pete, it's Whale's question...

Oh I see. Not used to seeing polls that you didn't launch. :)

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 09:27 - Jul 4 with 329 viewsLeadbelly

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 20:26 - Jul 3 by Barsidepete

Feels like a trick question, Daniel. Will The U's sign an impact player, no. Have the U's developed a rapport with a few top flight options for a surprisingly good loan? Yes, definitely. Colchester is not a bad place to play (or gaffer), brother *see all past CV's .. You don't depart ColU into obscurity, I think that's self evident

Definitely not a trick question.

My own feeling is that shopping for permanent signings is finished but we may well see a loanee or two join just before the season starts.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Will we make another signing before the season starts? on 19:30 - Jul 8 with 275 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think we'll make both, in fact the permanent signing was announced today!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024