Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil 1 Germany 7 12:16 - Jul 9 with 970 viewspwrightsknees

Deja Vu! 0-5 at half-time; 1-7 final score; home team playing in yellow shirts. 8th August 2009 at Carrow Road, Norwich City 1 U's 7.
Brazil 1 Germany 7 on 12:45 - Jul 9 with 962 viewsLeadbelly

I said much the same to the rest of the household last night...after I'd stopped laughing when the third goal went in.

Seen bigger score lines at other games but our thrashing of the Budgies was the most one sided game I could remember, with the most inept defensive display...until last night.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Brazil 1 Germany 7 on 18:17 - Jul 9 with 943 viewsnoah4x4

Let's be fair to Norwich.....

They were better than Brazil and the U's carved out some great goals. Only the first two were "gimmes"
Brazil 1 Germany 7 on 18:37 - Jul 9 with 942 viewsDaniel

Joachim Löw is now going to resign, become Brazil's manager, and win the Copa America next year
Brazil 1 Germany 7 on 00:18 - Jul 10 with 929 viewsBarsidepete

Brazil 1 Germany 7 on 18:37 - Jul 9 by Daniel

Joachim Löw is now going to resign, become Brazil's manager, and win the Copa America next year

I'm sorry but that's not funny. That was my gripe about what the heck does USA have to look forward to now. You lot at least have Euro 2016, the states have the Gold Cup v Mexico final :D .. And Brazil, I know, right?

I think it didn't help Brazil's moxie to not have had to qualify from a very strong group of nations. They walked in and believed the trophy would be handed to them after defeating Argentina on home soil in the final. Oh well.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024