Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:10 - Jul 19 with 635 viewsbwildered

New kit to be unveiled at the open day Sunday .
What would be a no no, go red like Cardiff , or a yes yes stripped shorts !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

New kit on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 586 viewsPaddyA140

am quite liking the new kit.... maybe a little too much white on the front but otherwise quite 'stylish' (for a footie kit) and the socks are pretty neat.

loving the away kit too but reminds me of another team i can't quite place.... German side, i think...

called the club today to ask where my ST was - they told me to calm down (in a nice way) as they're getting sent out next Monday. Yay!

up the u's
New kit on 22:32 - Jul 21 with 584 viewsthrillseeker

New kit on 21:12 - Jul 21 by PaddyA140

am quite liking the new kit.... maybe a little too much white on the front but otherwise quite 'stylish' (for a footie kit) and the socks are pretty neat.

loving the away kit too but reminds me of another team i can't quite place.... German side, i think...

called the club today to ask where my ST was - they told me to calm down (in a nice way) as they're getting sent out next Monday. Yay!

up the u's

I liked the Borussia Dortmund looking away kit
New kit on 16:55 - Jul 22 with 552 viewsbwildered

Think the club have missed a trick , not seen a picture of the new kit yet , even on the OWS .

New kit on 17:37 - Jul 22 with 549 viewsLeadbelly

It's on display in the Shop section.

Home kit - too much white on the front and I don't like the hooped socks. Away kit is a huge improvement on the last one...all IMHO of course.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

New kit on 17:42 - Jul 22 with 545 viewsBarsidepete

Agree about the too much white, the stark division between the sponsor logo and such. But having said that, for a shirt, classy logo and style, and one of the nicest kits I can think of,.. the socks? Excellent

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

New kit on 20:47 - Jul 22 with 527 viewsbwildered

Thanks for that Leadbelly.
Looks ghastly, will not be rushing to buy with my STH voucher. Makes last seasons look postively stylish. Had a look at the retro shirts, only one available ( Watney Red ), would have liked to see some more olde styles .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024