Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me... 16:29 - Aug 6 with 645 viewsLeadbelly

or does it feel far too early for the start of the football season? I still have test match cricket to attend and haven't had my summer holiday yet but the first game is on Saturday. Obviously I'll be there, if my season ticket arrives, but it seems like an earlier start than ever before.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Is it just me... on 16:35 - Aug 6 with 642 viewsBarsidepete

Although it is effectively 3 months between seasons, Lead, we never got a breather this go-round did we? World Cup to get us by and then right back to it.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is it just me... on 17:27 - Aug 6 with 624 viewsLeadbelly

Good point, BP. Almost no break from football over the summer means I haven't really missed it which, in turn, means I'm not really excited about the new season. I shall fortify in the Bricklayers, as usual, which should engender some pre-match "enthusiasm".

Is it just me... on 09:01 - Aug 7 with 605 viewsSector4

Leadbelly, I am interested in your posts for two reasons. Firstly to find that I am not the only one who has yet to receive their season ticket and also that you are a fellow pre match Brickies visitor. Here's hoping for a prompt postie and a successful season.
Is it just me... on 11:08 - Aug 7 with 596 viewsLeadbelly

Season ticket was waiting for me when I got home last night. On the basis I could have collected it at the open day several weeks ago why do the club leave it relatively late to post them?

Is it just me... on 12:41 - Aug 7 with 587 viewsSector4

Is it just me... on 11:08 - Aug 7 by Leadbelly

Season ticket was waiting for me when I got home last night. On the basis I could have collected it at the open day several weeks ago why do the club leave it relatively late to post them?

Mine has yet to arrive and the post has been delivered today. I rang the ticket office and apparently some were posted on Monday and others Tuesday. I don't know why it is so late this season, I know a season ticket holder at another club who has had his since early/mid July. Hopefully the club will learn from this for next season.
Is it just me... on 16:47 - Aug 7 with 569 viewsbwildered

More season tickets collect by the last week before the start off the season, the less postage that is required to be paid out , simples.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Is it just me... on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 557 viewsBarsidepete

Is it just me... on 16:47 - Aug 7 by bwildered

More season tickets collect by the last week before the start off the season, the less postage that is required to be paid out , simples.

Aren't ST's now just like a credit card swipe we use across the pond? (you get a card from the club, how more simply can I say that? @=/ ... or worst case, print out a paper ticket and bring it to the Wessie?

England footy is in the 21st century, right?

Don't even get me started about the 'video ref' and the shaving foam to keep players away on a free kick and the spray on their £1000 boots

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Is it just me... on 08:57 - Aug 11 with 514 viewsSector4

Is it just me... on 16:47 - Aug 7 by bwildered

True enough, but having requested before and after the open day that my ticket be posted some flexibility could have been shown. The Ticket Office did rectify an issue with my vouchers very promptly though and overall I think they do an excellent job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024