Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. 10:10 - Aug 24 with 1268 viewsmrhappy

MFB v MR HAPPY
NOAH v BARSIDE
BFG v SEVEBALO
ORIORIORI v THE NET
COLUKEV v DANIEL
GATE16 v SARBOY
WESSEX v GSY163
COOMSTER v BLUE4U2
ETHICS GIRL v SECTOR 4
THRILLSEEKER v TROPICAL U's
GERRY v BLUENWHITEEXILE
DURHAMEXILE v RS COSWORTH

HOLDER: FISHFACE
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 10:11]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 989 viewsBarsidepete

Nice one

BFG v SEVE? Brudder v brudder?

MFB v the Hapster?

FIFA may look into the selection process, Jim

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 16:16 - Aug 24 with 979 viewsnoah4x4

Noah v Barside..... Another coincidence?
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 20:03 - Aug 24 with 972 viewsmrhappy

all done within draw rules as per usual.

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 22:33 - Aug 24 with 968 viewsgerry_us

I'm just pleased to be in the main draw without having to go through a preliminary round.
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 893 viewsmrhappy

games to be posted next week

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 23:35 - Oct 10 with 843 viewsmfb_cufc

I take it Round 1 will now take place at a later date Mr H.

mfb

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 01:54 - Oct 11 with 833 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 23:35 - Oct 10 by mfb_cufc

I take it Round 1 will now take place at a later date Mr H.

Good grief. Thought I had nearly missed the cup round once I saw the thread bumped.

Another week to circle the wagons

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 08:08 - Oct 11 with 814 viewsDaniel

Just an idea, but why not base this round on this week's league predictions...
Login to get fewer ads

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 12:39 - Oct 11 with 804 viewsmrhappy

this weeks cup games will be based on the LEAGUE matches this week.

Good luck.

I have been out of action with flu.

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 12:44 - Oct 11 with 803 viewsgerry_us

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 12:39 - Oct 11 by mrhappy

this weeks cup games will be based on the LEAGUE matches this week.

Good luck.

I have been out of action with flu.

If I'd have known I would have taken more care.
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 11:27 - Oct 12 with 771 viewswessex_exile

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 12:44 - Oct 11 by gerry_us

If I'd have known I would have taken more care.

If I'd have known, I probably wouldn't have inadvertently exactly matched three of Guerno's picks - not that it would have helped much I suspect - well played GSY, and good luck next round...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 14:01 - Oct 12 with 754 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 11:27 - Oct 12 by wessex_exile

If I'd have known, I probably wouldn't have inadvertently exactly matched three of Guerno's picks - not that it would have helped much I suspect - well played GSY, and good luck next round...

This caught me by surprise as well. Not sure what my strategy would have been if I'd known it was also about focusing on a matchup v Noah.

Guess time to just focus on not being relegated.

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 22:04 - Oct 12 with 730 viewsmrhappy

results in due course

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 18:47 - Oct 13 with 692 viewsTheNet

Surely poor form to announce that so late in the day!?!

A bitter low leaguer looking for a cup run....albeit drawn against a high flier!
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 13:52 - Oct 14 with 659 viewsmrhappy

due to flu - bedridden version .

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 15:13 - Oct 16 with 621 viewsBarsidepete

It would be nice if you considered an official New week 1 of the Happy Cup. Even some of the winners were probably caught unawares.

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 13:25 - Oct 17 with 593 viewsRSCOSWORTH

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 15:13 - Oct 16 by Barsidepete

It would be nice if you considered an official New week 1 of the Happy Cup. Even some of the winners were probably caught unawares.

I'm with Barside on this one. It should be separate to the league. Our cup game against Gillingham didn't also count as a league game as far as I'm aware!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 582 viewsnoah4x4

Disagree.

Both Barside and me posted in good faith before the decision so it made zero difference. He even had the benefit of seeing my earlier post. His aim is to finish above me (and vice versa). So given that we didnt need any first to post tie break, all remains totally fair.

Happy was incapacitated; but made a reasonable decision before the results were known. Would anybody have later tactically changed their posts? Barside potentially had an opportunity, but he had already seen my posts immediately before his. Any posting advantage was already his.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:17]
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 571 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 15:13 - Oct 17 by noah4x4

Disagree.

Both Barside and me posted in good faith before the decision so it made zero difference. He even had the benefit of seeing my earlier post. His aim is to finish above me (and vice versa). So given that we didnt need any first to post tie break, all remains totally fair.

Happy was incapacitated; but made a reasonable decision before the results were known. Would anybody have later tactically changed their posts? Barside potentially had an opportunity, but he had already seen my posts immediately before his. Any posting advantage was already his.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:17]

See the post order. You posted first and I posted second week 9

Be that as it may. We both predicted Crawley 1-2 P'Boro. That finished 1-4. If I'd been required to not duplicate your pick, hard to believe I would have turned to 1-4. So that one to you.

You had Oldham foldem to win and I saw Wals to 1-all it... I saw P Vale to defeat Yeovil while you did not.

We both opted for 1-1 although, Morecambe v Wycombe, if I'd had a chance to retroactively change that (bacause Happy rules, no same predictions) .. not sure I'd have opted for a 1-2 for a valuable point, hmmm.

I think your 4-3 is fairly gotten, mate .. Well done
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:50]

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 17:29 - Oct 17 with 559 viewsColukev

This weekend , 1st round 2nd leg? enough notice to change your tactics...
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 17:43 - Oct 17 with 549 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 17:29 - Oct 17 by Colukev

This weekend , 1st round 2nd leg? enough notice to change your tactics...

As you are up 6-4 .. that sounds fair.. home and away 2 legged 1st round:)

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 21:29 - Oct 17 with 527 viewswessex_exile

Personally, even though as second to post I would have varied my picks to avoid clashing so much with Guerno, as I said I doubt it would have made a difference, so I'm happy for the result to stand as is.

...and anyway, after recent weeks I clearly need to concentrate on the league...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 07:58 - Oct 18 with 510 viewsdurham_exile

As a first round victor, I suppose that I'm with the lobby to accept the scores as they are!

Surely Mr Happy has to be the final arbiter though.

I will of course accept his decision.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 08:00 - Oct 18 with 510 viewsnoah4x4

Very sporting Wessex and Barside, notably reminding me I had missed three picks for today. This is the spirit in which football should be played.

(Shakes hands etc.).

Now off to Scunny....... and my predicted win..
HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 18:00 - Oct 18 with 484 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY CUP DRAW ROUND 1 - MATCHES - SATURDAY OCTOBER 11th. on 08:00 - Oct 18 by noah4x4

Very sporting Wessex and Barside, notably reminding me I had missed three picks for today. This is the spirit in which football should be played.

(Shakes hands etc.).

Now off to Scunny....... and my predicted win..

No worries, Noah. Just wanted to be sure you saw this as no sour grapes. Jimmy needs to explain what happened, though.

The holder, Fishface, barely appeared last season, and is not even one in the PL this season..

I'm doing my best to chase you down in the Prem, lookout!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024