Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Dunne Leaves The U's 11:11 - Sep 1 with 1681 viewsRSCOSWORTH

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/010914-joe-dunne-leaves-colchester-united-1889

Not the right decision in my opinion. It’s not like the team isn’t playing well, they’re just not getting results and surely defeats against Bristol City, Doncaster Rovers and Peterborough United are kind of expected.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Joe Dunne Leaves The U's on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 382 viewsdavey_ravey_snr

This whole thing stinks of Cowling and his obsession with the youth team. I'm delighted he is investing so heavily but he is also very short sited in my opinion.

Humes is ideal for Cowling as he knows the youth team players and will be delighted to play them no matter what as they are his kids. I have no problem with kids, but are they what we need at the moment? Plus Joe was giving them plenty of playing time. If you replace JD replace him with someone who has experience don't always take the "we'll promote you on the same money as now and if you keep us up I'll give you a pay rise" bullsh!t.

This whole thing is a total and utter disgrace and Cowling has gone to far. Yes its his money, but this is not a recuitment company where you can keep promoting the office administrator and hope they come good as the HR manager. FFS Cowling I'm furious absolutely furious. Time to begin a self imposed exile!

PS I wish Humes all the best
Joe Dunne Leaves The U's on 22:11 - Sep 1 with 375 viewsdurham_exile

Joe Dunne Leaves The U's on 15:14 - Sep 1 by durham_exile

Alan Devonshire is the man to be unveiled at the Press Conference.

My only concern is his lack of Football League Management experience.

Otherwise bring it on.

Three points at Walsall is beckoning.

Up the U's

PS: From the publicity photographs, I must get a flat cap - preferably Harris Tweed!!!

[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:20]

Tony Humes, didn't see that one coming.

Best of luck.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024