Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byron Lawrence, Ipswich midfielder, Humes' first signing 20:30 - Sep 2 with 668 viewsBarsidepete

Youth movement afoot, as TH states.. "I think this is further evidence of how we're trying to bring exciting young talent into the club."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29039607

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Byron Lawrence, Ipswich midfielder, Humes' first signing on 10:14 - Sep 3 with 616 viewsthrillseeker

Ipshit reject

It's bad enough having another manager connected with Ipshit but I hope we are not returning to the bleak days of the 80's and 90's when we known as Ipshit Reserves or their dumping ground.

It is also a strange signing considering we need a RB, LB, CH and a CF. I would much prefer our budget being spent on one of those positions
Byron Lawrence, Ipswich midfielder, Humes' first signing on 11:41 - Sep 3 with 609 viewsLeadbelly

Assume this is a signing for the U21's rather than the first team. Don't really see the need for another midfielder otherwise.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Byron Lawrence, Ipswich midfielder, Humes' first signing on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 484 viewsBarsidepete

Byron Lawrence, Ipswich midfielder, Humes' first signing on 11:41 - Sep 3 by Leadbelly

Assume this is a signing for the U21's rather than the first team. Don't really see the need for another midfielder otherwise.

Byron now on v Blades....

edit:

no comment

7 to go 2 up... now 2-3

[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 21:31]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024