Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve McCall now in.. 14:58 - Sep 10 with 696 viewsBarsidepete

An Ippy connection again. What is going on? Head scout... Are we becoming a feeder club for ITFC, ultimately?

I'm fine with that. Ippy is a guilty pleasure. But seriously? What is happening at CUFC? @;/
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 15:12]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Steve McCall now in.. on 21:13 - Sep 10 with 659 viewsthrillseeker

Pete - you know my hatred of the shit up the road and this appointment is another return to the 80's and 90's when we became the reserve side of the shit

I am disappointed to say the least
Steve McCall now in.. on 14:41 - Sep 11 with 624 viewsBarsidepete

Steve McCall now in.. on 21:13 - Sep 10 by thrillseeker

Pete - you know my hatred of the shit up the road and this appointment is another return to the 80's and 90's when we became the reserve side of the shit

I am disappointed to say the least

Yar, but like em not they were the cat's pajamas back in the day.

However, feels like too much in the way of an Ippy influence now. But frankly, ITFC will be up back in the Prem sooner rather than later. What if the U's begin to get loanees that are Prem quality but not ready for the big stage?

Ippy may ultimately help the U's up to the Championship. Strange as that conundrum sounds.

Steve McCall now in.. on 14:56 - Sep 11 with 619 viewsthrillseeker

Steve McCall now in.. on 14:41 - Sep 11 by Barsidepete

Yar, but like em not they were the cat's pajamas back in the day.

However, feels like too much in the way of an Ippy influence now. But frankly, ITFC will be up back in the Prem sooner rather than later. What if the U's begin to get loanees that are Prem quality but not ready for the big stage?

Ippy may ultimately help the U's up to the Championship. Strange as that conundrum sounds.

Pete

I love your quote' ITFC will be up back in the Prem sooner rather than later'

What do you call soon - 10 years plus? It will be this long before the Shit return to the Prem if they ever do

Yes, I expect them to get there before us but my prediction for the Shit won't be far off.

Have you been hiding something from us all? You are closet ITFC fan
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 14:56]
Steve McCall now in.. on 15:04 - Sep 11 with 613 viewsBarsidepete

Steve McCall now in.. on 14:56 - Sep 11 by thrillseeker

Pete

I love your quote' ITFC will be up back in the Prem sooner rather than later'

What do you call soon - 10 years plus? It will be this long before the Shit return to the Prem if they ever do

Yes, I expect them to get there before us but my prediction for the Shit won't be far off.

Have you been hiding something from us all? You are closet ITFC fan
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 14:56]

Sorry what? I have a Connor Wickham real no 9 shirt with all the bells and whistles, badges, etc.

Love the U's but gimme a break.I don't feel vitriol for ITFC as some do. Having said that, attended that 1-5 Norwich win at Poorman Rd. That was fun

Steve McCall now in.. on 17:52 - Sep 11 with 594 viewsLeadbelly

Those in the current coaching set up with an Ipswich connection;

Tony Humes
Richard Hall
Steve McCall
John McGreal
Wayne Brown (He is forgiven)

I don't like it but, in view of the close proximity of the two clubs, it's almost inevitable. That said, the recent successes of the SUTR would make me think twice about employing any of their cast offs. Hardly world beaters whilst north of the border so why will they be so with the U's?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Steve McCall now in.. on 08:07 - Sep 12 with 553 viewsbwildered

Most managers engage people they worked or played with during there own careers, so having spend the majority of his career has player and on the coaching staff, there it is most likely personal will come from the club. No sure of Steve McCall track record has scout, cannot recall great successes ( Wickham and Rhodes ? ) but seems plenty of ex academy players playing in the lower tiers.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024