Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Orient, full of Eastern promise 13:10 - Sep 12 with 440 viewsdurham_exile

TH embarks upon three difficult fixtures in a week starting with the "local derby" against the O's in East London on saturday.

Jabo Ibehre is ruled out for at least another week, but Sanchez Watt and Craig Eastmond should both start for the super U's.

I would like to see a positive 4,3,3 formation deployed:

Walker

Clohessy Magnus Eastman Gordon

Gilbey Eastmond Moncur

Watt Sears Massey

Subs:

Lewington Kent David Wright Bean Vose Szmodics Holman

Roared on by an impassioned U's following (500) our first win should not be far away now and in truth it is long overdue.

I was reading that this is our worst start for 63 years. Enough said.

TH is looking for a striker and I would imagine that rather than plumping for yet another 19 year old from a second or third string Premier or Championship team, we look at an experienced striker to play alongside some of our promising youngsters.
Ashton Gate could produce the nugget that we need.

In the meantime. Continue to get behind the team.

Safe journey to the travelling U's supporters.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Orient, full of Eastern promise on 18:36 - Sep 13 with 375 viewsgerry_us

I actually forecast 0-1 with Watt scoring. However after the sending off I couldn't listen so was absolutely amazed when hearing the result. Onwards and upwards United
The Orient, full of Eastern promise on 19:45 - Sep 13 with 362 viewsdurham_exile

The Orient, full of Eastern promise on 18:36 - Sep 13 by gerry_us

I actually forecast 0-1 with Watt scoring. However after the sending off I couldn't listen so was absolutely amazed when hearing the result. Onwards and upwards United

Gerry

Great news at last.

Now two decent home matches required and top six here we come!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024