Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday 20:57 - Oct 4 with 1017 viewsmfb_cufc

The 2-1 victory's for Bournemouth and Swindon were the main source for the 3 pointers this week. SECTOR4 was the only one to get both of these, and with two other outcomes, he is this weeks top scorer with 8. Only one 3 pointer was found amongst the other four games, with MFB getting Hull's 2-0 win.
In the Premier, with the majority scoring 4 or 5 points, there was little change. OHORIORI regains top spot, thanks to backing his team to lose. The only significant move was BFG dropping four places. BARSIDEPETE'S proud record of never having been relegated is under threat, as he slithers to the bottom.
In Division One DANIEL retains the lead, with RSCOSWORTH, now back on track, in the other automatic spot. Top scoring SECTOR4 continues his progress, moving up five places into third. BLUENWIGHTEXILE, with the weeks only duck, drops three to eighth.
The two leagues are now running parallel with each other, with the top ones both having 36pts, and the bottom ones on 21.

THE TABLES (56 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers & then first to post)

Week 9, and its time for another International break, and a restricted fixture list.

CRAWLEY v PETERBOROUGH
OLDHAM v WALSALL
PORT VALE v YEOVIL
LUTON v SOUTHEND
MORECAMBE v WYCOMBE
NEWPORT v YORK

Week 10 is the next guest Pick 10. The guest for this week will be ColuKev, who will be having his first go at this. Good luck to him, and good luck to everybody for this week.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 16:20]

mfb

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 10:14 - Oct 11 with 239 viewsethicsgirl

CRAWLEY v PETERBOROUGH 2-2
OLDHAM v WALSALL 2-1
PORT VALE v YEOVIL 1-0
LUTON v SOUTHEND 2-1
MORECAMBE v WYCOMBE 1-1
NEWPORT v YORK 1-0

etho

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 10:20 - Oct 11 with 239 viewsTheNet

0 - 2 CRAWLEY v PETERBOROUGH
2 - 0 OLDHAM v WALSALL
1 - 1 PORT VALE v YEOVIL
2 - 0 LUTON v SOUTHEND
1 - 2 MORECAMBE v WYCOMBE
2 - 0 NEWPORT v YORK
12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 12:39 - Oct 11 with 237 viewsmrhappy

CRAWLEY v PETERBOROUGH
OLDHAM v WALSALL
PORT VALE v YEOVIL
LUTON v SOUTHEND
MORECAMBE v WYCOMBE
NEWPORT v YORK

ALL 1-0's for me please.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 13:51 - Oct 11 with 221 viewsmfb_cufc

With all this weeks selections now in, I can reveal the most selected score as being Oldham to beat Walsall 2-1, with as many as 12 members going for this. Just to confirm for those of you that haven't seen the Happy Cup 1st Round thread. This weeks league scores will also be used for the Happy Cup.

mfb

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 17:45 - Oct 11 with 199 viewswessex_exile

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 13:51 - Oct 11 by mfb_cufc

With all this weeks selections now in, I can reveal the most selected score as being Oldham to beat Walsall 2-1, with as many as 12 members going for this. Just to confirm for those of you that haven't seen the Happy Cup 1st Round thread. This weeks league scores will also be used for the Happy Cup.

Crap - everyone but me it would seem :-(

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 18:16 - Oct 11 with 194 viewsgerry_us

12th Happy League Week 9 - Deadline 15.00 Saturday on 17:45 - Oct 11 by wessex_exile

Crap - everyone but me it would seem :-(

And me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024