Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jabo Ibhere 12:47 - Oct 9 with 764 viewsLeadbelly

Gone on a three month loan to Oldham.

Clearly, in the manager's eyes, he doesn't fit the we are trying to play. Wonder if Bean and Vose may now follow him out of the club?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Jabo Ibhere on 13:16 - Oct 9 with 747 viewsBluenWightExile

Oh Dear.

Not sure I like this Whalers. 3 good players there. We did this to Scott Vernon and we shouldn't have. It feels like a very long, hard old season this one....

And we need points at home. A lot of them.

Pinault-noir

Jabo Ibhere on 13:31 - Oct 9 with 740 viewsLeadbelly

Jabo has been injured, apparently, but Bean and Vose have been available but not selected. My comments weren't made based on evidence, just seems that all three players don't seem to be Hume's preferred options.

Jabo Ibhere on 16:04 - Oct 9 with 707 viewsnoah4x4

I heard today that Jabo had asked for a transfer.

The same source told me that the Gillingham bus (accidently?) left goalkeeper Nelson behind. Such detail about an inexpicable story suggests that he may be in the 'know' at WHCS and hence the above is also credible.

My view is that Jabo is 31; Bean is almost 30; contracts will be up before too long. Both getting too old to renew; so it is time to sell while we still have an investment (or at least defray their wages out on loan). Jabo has an amazing work rate; but seemingly can't hit the proverbial barn door when faced with a strike on goal; hence why everybody else (like MK Dons) let him go.

Healey in (Welsh International); Jabo out. Fox in (admittedly age 30); but former England U20 international; Championship quality; great ball distributor; then Has-Bean out. All sounds quite logical to me.

Vose remains only age 20 and has (surprisingly) clocked up 34 appearances for the U's after zero for the Hammers and 11 for non-league sides. But has he set the world of Division One on fire; given that he was once hailed as the new Rooney (at West Ham). No, but I like him and think he has potential as an impact player off the bench. But I think Tony Humes is shaping up this side in a rather exciting manner. Let's be patient and hope we soon see the back of Magnus too.
Jabo Ibhere on 16:09 - Oct 9 with 704 viewsLeadbelly

Just heard on the grapevine that Bean is available on loan but the club have received no suitable offers.

Jabo Ibhere on 16:47 - Oct 9 with 696 viewsbwildered

Would suggest all three are not in the play with pace policy which now seems evident .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024