Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's 23:48 - Oct 24 with 434 viewsdurham_exile

TH takes his ever improving U's to the County ground for another examination of their credentials.

Buoyed by another fine performance Colchester will look to continue their fine form, especially on their travels.

Josh Thompson who hasn't played for the U's since 13th September 2013 and who I last saw in the car park at Oldham (last season) has gone on loan to Tranmere. Whilst unfortunate Dan Holman has gone to Aldershot on loan. he managed 30 minutes football at Wrexham.

Unluckiest footballer has to be Drey Wright now out for another extended period and facing further surgery. Get well soon Drey.

The appalling decision by the referee not to stop proceedings on Tuesday when Frankie Kent was injured was incredible. Enough said.

TH has plenty of options however and the talk of the board is should he play 4,4,2 or 4,5,1.

On Saturday the game really came to life when Rhys Healey joined the fray and we went 2 up front with Freddie Sears.

TH has proven that he can make bold plays. I would favour two up front from the outset on Saturday, after all a top six berth will not be earned by failing to get a result at places like Swindon.

There are other decisions, do we play Clohessy on the right and sacrifice young Hewitt and bring back Gordon.

If we play 4,4,2 there is probably no room for George Moncur in the starting line up. He will be haunted by his glaring miss at Glanford Park last Saturday.

On balance I think TH will line up the U's thus:

Walker

Hewitt Magnus Eastman Clohessy

Massey Gilbey Fox Watt

Sears Healey

Subs:

Lewington Gordon Moncur Eastmond Szmodics Bonne Lokko

It is a close call to leave out Moncur but Fox was impressive at Scunny and for me just edges it.

Safe journey to all travelling U's

I think Wessex will enjoy the match and the result!

Up the Super U's

Durham_exile

Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's on 16:10 - Oct 25 with 389 viewsdurham_exile

Rhys Healey 1-1 but Smith has two for the Robins

Come on the U's

Durham_exile

Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's on 16:14 - Oct 25 with 388 viewsdurham_exile

Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's on 16:10 - Oct 25 by durham_exile

Rhys Healey 1-1 but Smith has two for the Robins

Come on the U's

Gavin Massey 2-2 - come on the U's

Durham_exile

Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's on 16:44 - Oct 25 with 383 viewsgerry_us

Robins wings to be clipped at County ground by Super U's on 16:14 - Oct 25 by durham_exile

Gavin Massey 2-2 - come on the U's

Hi Pete. Listening to the Swindon feed as U's non existent.
What are we playing? Have heard 424, 433 mentioned. We seem to going for the win. Great thinking from TH.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024