Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive Platt 17:55 - Oct 31 with 415 viewsbwildered

Notice that Clive Platt has also retired this week due to persistent injuries . Played 125 - 25 goals , not a bad return especially has one season was at Championship level , and never had a regular partner .
Best wishes for the future .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Clive Platt on 21:15 - Oct 31 with 399 viewswessex_exile

Indeed - a good, honest, and above all else hard-working player, who in my opinion never really got the full credit for what he bought to the team above and beyond actually scoring goals. Hope he enjoys a well-earned retirement from having centre backs climbing all over him whilst trying to nod on exocets from the defence, and finds something equally rewarding and somewhat less energetic to keep him amused in the years to come...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Clive Platt on 11:27 - Nov 4 with 366 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Agree with the above. I always liked Platty, really had to work hard up top and didn't get much protection from referee's plus the poor guy had to come back for every corner and flick on every throw no matter where it was on the pitch. He did cost me a tenner for failing to score ten in a season but I can forgive him that. Shame he had to retire due to injuries though, enjoy your retirement Big Clive.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Clive Platt on 14:22 - Nov 4 with 349 viewsBarsidepete

Smart. Clive is a valuable cog. Like Curo.

Why can't we find another Curo or Clive?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024