Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised 14:39 - Nov 12 with 561 viewsRSCOSWORTH

http://www.thefa.com//news/the-fa-cup/2014/nov/fa-cup-second-round-tv-ties-confi

BT Sport

Likely to reduce the crowd somewhat but the £72K they're giving us will come in handy.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 15:12 - Nov 12 with 548 viewsBarsidepete

Knew this would happen. Sour grapes that PBore was not a 'desired' tie by many (as I've read all around) .. the financial infusion will be terrific. I actually believe that being showcased on tv will Increase the attendance.

Love that line in the story: "The U's avoided a potential banana skin at Gosport Borough on Sunday, hitting the Conference South side for six." This one on BT, why wouldn't folks attend? This adds even more glitz to being one who was there

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 513 viewswessex_exile

If the average gate receipts per supporter is £20, we can lose 3.6k from the crowd and still break even. From a selfish perspective, I'm delighted, as I knew I couldn't afford this trip and Yeovil and Crawley away in the same month!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 22:37 - Nov 12 with 506 viewsdurham_exile

Third round at home to Man Utd will also be televised!

Durham_exile

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 14:23 - Nov 13 with 473 viewsLeadbelly

Glad it's been moved to Sunday as I can now attend. I'll be at Portman Road on Saturday cheering on Leeds.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 15:53 - Nov 13 with 463 viewsnoah4x4

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 14:23 - Nov 13 by Leadbelly

Glad it's been moved to Sunday as I can now attend. I'll be at Portman Road on Saturday cheering on Leeds.

Consecutive days of football....notes a potential argument about Xmas Shopping might be looming....

I too will probably be at Ipshite cheering on Leeds, just as I was recently there cheering on Wolves or anybody else (or perhaps at Orient) whenever the U's don't have a game. There must be some Ipswich fans that are similar football junkies and will swell the Posh contingent. I hence have a feeling that the presence of TV may have negligible impact on the attendance and the move to Sunday might prove very beneficial.
Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 17:24 - Nov 13 with 456 viewsLeadbelly

Noah,

As you know, "Mrs" Leadbelly is extremely well organised and told me earlier today that the Christmas shopping has been completed on the interweb without any input or interference on my part. She dislikes actual shopping almost as much as me, even more so if I am in attendance, so potential disagreements are avoided.

I count my blessings on a daily basis...and suspect you do too.

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 19:21 - Nov 13 with 441 viewsthrillseeker

Disaster for me

Oldest child wanted to go leaving wife with youngest - great for a Saturday

Game moved - HUGE disaster. Wife works on a Sunday so I look after little ones. Can't go to football and do NOT have BT Sport

Anyone know if BT Sport can be purchased daily without subscription or like a pay per view game? Sorry for the laziness
Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 19:28 - Nov 13 with 440 viewsBarsidepete

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 19:21 - Nov 13 by thrillseeker

Disaster for me

Game moved - HUGE disaster. Wife works on a Sunday so I look after little ones. Can't go to football and do NOT have BT Sport

Anyone know if BT Sport can be purchased daily without subscription or like a pay per view game? Sorry for the laziness

Molloy's on North Hill in Colch. Sunday roast and footy ∑:p .... fantastic menu and kids menu too.

edit: with BT and Sky. Family friendly:)
[Post edited 13 Nov 2014 19:32]

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 20:04 - Nov 13 with 428 viewswessex_exile

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 19:21 - Nov 13 by thrillseeker

Disaster for me

Only if you have (a) a BT Broadband connection, or (b) BT TV, or (c) a Sky box? There are numerous live stream feeds available though, if you search t'interweb, so if you're feeling brave and want to risk one, it'll be out there somewhere. I think Daniel posted a link to one that worked for the Gosport game on Sunday - you could give that a go?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 22:31 - Nov 13 with 418 viewsmfb_cufc

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 20:04 - Nov 13 by wessex_exile

Only if you have (a) a BT Broadband connection, or (b) BT TV, or (c) a Sky box? There are numerous live stream feeds available though, if you search t'interweb, so if you're feeling brave and want to risk one, it'll be out there somewhere. I think Daniel posted a link to one that worked for the Gosport game on Sunday - you could give that a go?

The one Daniel posted a link to was wiziwig.tv. Their coverage for the Gosport game was superb. That would be the one to try first, I would suggest.

mfb

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 13:10 - Nov 14 with 385 viewsLeadbelly

Word of warning...tickets now on sale, restricted to ST holders until Tuesday, but all seats in South & West stands available on first come, first served basis. This is because the club has decided not to open the East stand because they are not expecting a large attendance.

Luckily I got my usual seat but some won't. In my opinion it's a poor decision by the club and has really pi55ed me off.

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 20:15 - Nov 14 with 353 viewsBarsidepete

Peterborough Cup Game To Be Televised on 13:10 - Nov 14 by Leadbelly

Word of warning...tickets now on sale, restricted to ST holders until Tuesday, but all seats in South & West stands available on first come, first served basis. This is because the club has decided not to open the East stand because they are not expecting a large attendance.

Luckily I got my usual seat but some won't. In my opinion it's a poor decision by the club and has really pi55ed me off.

So is this the live stream in states?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024