Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Moncur 16:18 - Nov 18 with 590 viewsLeadbelly

Signs permanently on a two and a half year deal. Excellent news.

What I don't understand is how we have completed the permanent signing of player contracted elsewhere outside of a transfer window. Perhaps someone can explain?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

George Moncur on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 575 viewsBarsidepete

Now if he could net another one soon, that would be a positive.

And to your question, he was on loan so could depart with a quality offer away from West Ham. The son of Hammers midfielder, dad, John Moncur, hope he performs better that dad did over a decade. A journeyman loanee he was. Not convinced yet this was a good move by the U's.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

George Moncur on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 568 viewsRSCOSWORTH

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/181114-george-moncur-signs-for-the-us-2090247.

Great signing in my opinion. Quality player with bags of potential too.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

George Moncur on 17:16 - Nov 18 with 565 viewsRSCOSWORTH

George Moncur on 16:53 - Nov 18 by Barsidepete

Now if he could net another one soon, that would be a positive.

And to your question, he was on loan so could depart with a quality offer away from West Ham. The son of Hammers midfielder, dad, John Moncur, hope he performs better that dad did over a decade. A journeyman loanee he was. Not convinced yet this was a good move by the U's.

Bit harsh on John Pete. Over 200 appearances for West Ham over nine seasons isn't a bad return.

He's now a very handy golfer, scratch or one handicapper I believe, I think both of his brothers are Pro's.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

George Moncur on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 553 viewsDaniel

Lead, in answer to your question, I'd guess that the transfer officially goes through in January window.
George Moncur on 18:40 - Nov 18 with 550 viewsFruitbat

George Moncur on 18:20 - Nov 18 by Daniel

Lead, in answer to your question, I'd guess that the transfer officially goes through in January window.

Or they cancel his contract and he becomes a free agent.
George Moncur on 19:56 - Nov 18 with 533 viewsBarsidepete

George Moncur on 17:16 - Nov 18 by RSCOSWORTH

Bit harsh on John Pete. Over 200 appearances for West Ham over nine seasons isn't a bad return.

He's now a very handy golfer, scratch or one handicapper I believe, I think both of his brothers are Pro's.

John was a bit of a firebrand, that's for sure. Was used mainly sparingly at Hammers but was --and still is, I reckon-- a fan favourire.

Scored Swindon's first ever goal in the top flight v Blades, year escapes me, but obviously before a decade at West Ham. Retired in 2003.

George needs to step up or he'll be here for ten years

George Moncur on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 527 viewsgerry_us

George Moncur on 17:12 - Nov 18 by RSCOSWORTH

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/181114-george-moncur-signs-for-the-us-2090247.

Great signing in my opinion. Quality player with bags of potential too.

Good to have him signed and on board.
Always difficult when you have too many loanees as you can never know when they may get recalled by their parent company. Hope we can sign up a few others in the coming months as we will benefit from those players who feel they "belong" to the U's and are not just passing through.
George Moncur on 20:18 - Nov 18 with 521 viewsBarsidepete

George Moncur on 18:20 - Nov 18 by Daniel

Cheers for clarifying that, Daniel. Meant that is was effectively right of first refusal because he'd have to have been recalled and loaned for another club to create a transfer situation. But that is not to say he would have approved this. Looks like he wants to be here.

Login to get fewer ads

George Moncur on 12:36 - Nov 19 with 470 viewsdurham_exile

Brilliant signing.

Talented attacking mid field player.

Just needs a couple more goals, otherwise great news for the U's.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

George Moncur on 18:10 - Nov 19 with 450 viewsbwildered

Use to be, if you permantly signed the loanee , the loan is deleted from the clubs collective season total, therefore another is then available .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024