Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! 16:22 - Nov 20 with 379 viewsmrhappy

Hello, always enjoyed my meetings with you in the past DES sends his love - LOL !

who can forget the fiasco's we shared from the 'hotels' x 2 , the BIG bag at the football, and the hamburgers.....makes me chuckle- anyway...do answer these 6 pertinant questions.

1) who is your favourite player of all -time and WHY ? (any club or team)

2) What is your actual profession as we speak - I personally had you down as 'editor in chief of some fancy magazine'?

3) Do you HATE Norwich City ? & why

4) Is the yank sense of humour different to ours and which is better In Your opinion?

5) Would you call yourself a 'spiritual person' and if YES, why ?

6) Have you ever worn ladies stockings , honest answer please?

Thanks mate.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 22:42]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 18:22 - Nov 21 with 304 viewsnoah4x4

As regards Q6, was the question deliberately posed in the plural - e.g "ladies stockings"?

Unless in the singular, any answer might exclude 'Tights' and /or the wearing of a single ladies stocking over his head in a Bank Robbery, so the "truth" might be neatly side stepped on a legitimate technicality.
THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 20:01 - Nov 21 with 299 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 18:22 - Nov 21 by noah4x4

As regards Q6, was the question deliberately posed in the plural - e.g "ladies stockings"?

Unless in the singular, any answer might exclude 'Tights' and /or the wearing of a single ladies stocking over his head in a Bank Robbery, so the "truth" might be neatly side stepped on a legitimate technicality.

Lol
Nice one Noah
I'll leave it open ended-if your excuse the pun.

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 241 viewsmrhappy

why are we waiting ........????? snooooooooooooooooooze.

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 17:20 - Nov 25 with 238 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 16:54 - Nov 25 by mrhappy

why are we waiting ........????? snooooooooooooooooooze.

shortly mate, shortly

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 18:46 - Nov 25 with 229 viewsBarsidepete

1) who is your favourite player of all -time and WHY ? (any club or team) --Gotta be Kem Izzet. Workmanrate was always top notch. Howard with Everton, that's a no-brainer.Jozy Altidore, US captain now... Freddie Sears

2) What is your actual profession as we speak - I personally had you down as 'editor in chief of some fancy magazine'? -- media type, Jimmy, working on developing bovveralls.com, not yet quite launched. New bits, mate, tune in;0

3) Do you HATE Norwich City ? & why ... Don't hate Norwich at all. Was at the Ipswich 1-5 Canaries a few years ago at Poorman. Sidebar, I have a real Wickham (now with Black Cats) Ippy shirt. Always loved how the lad played, Tractor pedigree notwithstanding

4) Is the yank sense of humour different to ours and which is better In Your opinion? --No, it's apples and oranges, Brits have a fab sense of irony and Americans have a more darker sense of humour. Does that answer that?

5) Would you call yourself a 'spiritual person' and if YES, why ? Yes. Love God and Goddess;) ... We may some be the smartest on Earth but we're hardly the smartest lightbulbs in the universe.

6) Have you ever worn ladies stockings , honest answer please? NO. And I asked you to not post those pickies

Thanks mate.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:03]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

THE HAPPY INTERVIEW IS BACK -GUEST THIS WEEK - BARSIDEPETE - DO ANSWER BUDDY ! on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 201 viewsmrhappy

Nice one brother x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024