Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. 13:38 - Nov 26 with 516 viewsmrhappy

Both Saturday fixtures.

vs Crystal palace on the 4th DEC

or

vs Burnley on the 20th DEC

hard to get tickets - which is better ????

do give your reasons as well please.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 13:39]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 16:13 - Nov 26 with 502 viewsnoah4x4

20th December.

If it gets you both out of Xmas shopping!
My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 22:13 - Nov 26 with 477 viewsgerry_us

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 16:13 - Nov 26 by noah4x4

20th December.

If it gets you both out of Xmas shopping!

Burnley or Crystal Palace?
Mm mm! You really know how to spoil him Happy!
How about day out in Frinton...much more exciting!.
My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 22:25 - Nov 26 with 474 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy - I would definitely go for the local derby v Palace

Reasons - Speroni is a decent keeper who has played for the Eagles since they were in the Championship with the mighty Col U and is well worth the admission money alone

Watching Warnock get more and more animated on the side-lines doubly worth the admission money alone.

Make sure you go on 6 Dec though the 4th is a Thursday!!!!

Hope you and Brightspurs enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 23:48 - Nov 26 with 471 viewsmrhappy

Thanks a million guys for your interesting and informative input but the boy has now made my mind up for me - he can't make the 4th.

It's burnley then.

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 20:05 - Dec 3 with 425 viewsDaniel

Happy, tickets are on general sale for the League Cup game vs Newcastle and they're cheaper than usual.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=5585
My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 00:36 - Dec 4 with 410 viewsBarsidepete

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 20:05 - Dec 3 by Daniel

Happy, tickets are on general sale for the League Cup game vs Newcastle and they're cheaper than usual.

Cheaper than The U'sual?

The U'sual is free for all

Go Spurs!

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 10:23 - Dec 4 with 400 viewsmrhappy

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 20:05 - Dec 3 by Daniel

thanks bro- but he can only make that game.

i'm looking for goals goals goals....we'll see.

cheers

My son is SPURS fan - the infamous BRIGHTSPURS which game shall i take him to. on 18:23 - Dec 6 with 378 viewsmrhappy

Thank God I avoided your advice

What a bore that 0-0 must have been.

Surely a goal fest awaits vs Burnley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024